IGNORED

His time has come.

My dad was moved to Hospice on Wednesday 7-16, Today at 1:30 am we were all called in because they felt his time was very close. It is now 8:40PM and we are still in vigil with Dad.

He is now down to taking 5-6 breaths and then stops breathing for a full minute. With every stop we are praying that it will be the last.

Would appreciate your prayer and good thoughts that Dad may very soon be free of the pain and suffering.

My Mom and all 5 of his children will be at his side till the end.

Well our prayers have been answered, Dad passed peacefully this morning at 8:00am, with My Mom and all 5 of his children around him. Yes we all already miss him a lot, and will continue to miss him a lo for a very long time, but we all are sure he is now in a much better place, and all of the pain and anguish are gone.

Jeff, you, your family and friends have Tip and My sincerest of condolences at the passing of your father. RIP Jeff's Dad, you are sorely missed and the world here below is now -1 of one of it's really great people. Thank you for raising such fine people as your son and I am sure - the same can be said for the rest of your off-spring. Prayers Up brother as you and your family work thru the grieving process - may the love of our Lord surround and keep each of you thru these days and beyond!!

Puc and Tip

My Sincere Condolences Jeff to you & your family.

Thankfully your Dad passed with his loving family around him, may he now Rest in Peace.

Grieving will take time but I know from experience that things do get easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got to see this,,,, don't know how or why I missed it.

Blessings to you all as you go through a mourning period. Remember all he did for you and how blessed you were to have him be a guidance in your lives, so that you can pass it on and do that for others that enter your life.

• 1 month later...

Dear Jeff,

I just saw this, and both Jean and I wanted you to know that you are in our prayers, my friend. I personally wasn't present when my father passed, and to this day, it is one of my greatest regrets. You were a good son to your father Jeff, and I am sure that you brought him great comfort at the end. Prayers sent to you and your family from Jean and myself.

Earl and Jean.