IGNORED

First start (attempt} of the season. Lotsa gas!

Is fuel pouring out of all four carbs? It's probably due to the fuel needle leaking. Be careful. You don't want to hydrolock the engine. I agree with draining the carbs maybe several times to see if the crud under the seat will flush out.

Through the overflow tube? it's hard to see in the pic. I believe even one stuck needle valve will send enough raw fuel through the overflow tubes to overwhelm the other carbs too, aside from leaking out externally. If the above guidance does not get you on the road then you should be able to remove the overflow tube set and see which specific carb/s are actually flooding. That might be handy if you get the carbs out and see nothing to indicate any issues.

If the above does not work and the problem persists it may become necessary to slide (see how easy I made that sound) the carb rack out. I would venture to say that if it was stored all winter with ethanol then you may have to manually scrape and blow the crap out of each carb. If no ethanol then maybe a few taps with a screwdriver handle and some fresh fuel/seafoam will loosen her up a bit.

First pour a can of carb cleaner into the tank, don't be cheap. use it all. Then drain the carbs, all of them, and then refill with the fuel pump. Do this about 3 -4 times. Let it sit for a few hours. Take out all the plugs and wind it over a few time, maybe 10 is a good number. After a few hours try the fuel production again. If all is good, install new plugs.

First pour a can of carb cleaner into the tank, don't be cheap. use it all. Then drain the carbs, all of them, and then refill with the fuel pump. Do this about 3 -4 times. Let it sit for a few hours. Take out all the plugs and wind it over a few time, maybe 10 is a good number. After a few hours try the fuel production again. If all is good, install new plugs.

Don't you think he should be careful what "carb cleaner" is put into the tank? I recommend Gumout for high mileage engines with PEA fuel injector cleaner. It works and it doesn't harm the carb. I'm sure there are many others.

Last month I was in Phoenix and stopped by my friend's house to start the RSV. She had been sitting for a while. Started up but ran rough. Then noticed gas pouring out onto the garage floor in the front. Shut her down and tapped on the left front carb bowl. Started up much better and no fuel flowing on the floor. Stuck float valve.

Threw in some Seafoam and ran her up and down the street. She runs fine now. Doesn't take much...and I try hard to keep that scoot's carbs clean and keep Stabil in the tank over the summer hiatus as we don't ride much in 110 degree heat.

This past week, I started her up for her bi-monthly start and she started perfectly and ran fine.

So, yep....drain the bowls a few times. If that doesn't do the trick, put some cleaner in there by squirting it up into the bowl from the drain. @cowpuc came up with this way of cleaning out the bowl and that can also flush the float valve seat...

I done got the summons,, woke me up out of a sound sleep where I was dreaming of CTFW across the vast regions of VAz land,, shoulda known it was @videoarizona who would be behind waking me up :big-grin-emoticon:

Yep, draining the bowls, pulling the slides, filling the bowls thru the drains with spray carb cleaner (Seafoam has never preformed for me) by filling a syringe with cleaner and then pushing the cleaner into the bowls with the syringe till it runs out of t he main jets/emultion tubes and then closing the drains to let em soak has been my MO for years.. 2nded only in carb cleaning to pulling the carbs, tearing em down and cleaning them the right way in my experience = IMHO of course..

Bottom line though Midi,, to my untrained, thick skulled brain,, I/we dont have enough info here to really be able to access the issue.. In attempting to decipher the photo you supplied, it occurred to me that I may very well be looking at the left hand side (kick stand side) of the bike (think I may see the shift linkage there?). If so, that is also the side where your fuel pump is located. I have had occasion in times past that the fuel filter cracked (could also be a hose) and gas would flow out as shown. A cracked line at the output of the pump could also easily cause this. The overflow line exits for the carb bowls are suppose to be located directly infront of the mono/suspention and there should be 4 of them. If its a carb needle/seat that is stuck, causing the bowl(s) to over flow, you should be able to locate those drain lines and determine which/how many bowl(s) are over flowing just by looking at those lines.

ANother possiblity is that you will have raw fuel coming out of an air access hole located at the top of a carb venturi. Pulling the air filter and looking down into the carbs will instantly reveal this to you if this is the case. Of course, its also possible you have a cracked line on top of the carbs..

I think if I were you I would roll the bike to an area that will not cause fuel fumes issues (:225:) and begin the process of narrowing it down to exactly where the fuel is draining from. I would not attempt to start the bike until this is done cause the last thing you need is to hydrolock er and ruin an engine..

Any of that make sense?

• 2 weeks later...

While I truly appreciate all of your input folks. You were all talking like I know what a float bowl is, let alone what it looks like.

I reached out to Marcarl for his guidance and his assistance with my dilemma. After a CAA ride to Carl's and a push up the driveway into his garage it took him about 15 mins to get her purring like a kitten.

I really believe that she missed Carl and just wanted to go for a visit. That man has "the touch". I'm sure it helps that he owned the identical year as mine.

Many many thanks to all of you for your assistance and also to Carl for being a Venture Whisperer.

Thomas

While I truly appreciate all of your input folks. You were all talking like I know what a float bowl is, let alone what it looks like.

I reached out to Marcarl for his guidance and his assistance with my dilemma. After a CAA ride to Carl's and a push up the driveway into his garage it took him about 15 mins to get her purring like a kitten.

I really believe that she missed Carl and just wanted to go for a visit. That man has "the touch". I'm sure it helps that he owned the identical year as mine.

Many many thanks to all of you for your assistance and also to Carl for being a Venture Whisperer.

Thomas

OUTSTANDING MIDI,,, now get out there and CTFW for endless enjoyable hours so you and your scoot and regroup on your bonding :thumbsup:!!!

@Marcarl,, THANK YOU for being there brother = YOU DA MAN!!!:thumbsup: That compliment is gonna cost ya though ya lop eared Kanuckian magic fingered varmint = curious minds are awaiting for you to tell us what you found = come on,, give it up,, spill the beans :detective:

OUTSTANDING MIDI,,, now get out there and CTFW for endless enjoyable hours so you and your scoot and regroup on your bonding :thumbsup:!!!

Marcarl,, THANK YOU for being there brother = YOU DA MAN!!!:thumbsup: That compliment is gonna cost ya though ya lop eared Kanuckian magic fingered varmint = curious minds are awaiting for you to tell us what you found = come on,, give it up,, spill the beans :detective:

It wasa rather simple really, something anybody in their right mind could've played with and got screwed up. So that was the problem, trying to find somebody with a right mind, and Midi was lucky enough to have caught me at a time when both my left and right minds were out. One was lost and the other was out lookin for it, and then the Cat showed up all crying his eyes out because his baby was not being very sparky and seemed to have lost all desire to go out chasing others of the same breed. It turned out that the major,, not saying there was anything minor or anything major, that being opposed to really the minor,,, now I got myself confused,,, darn!!! lets start again!! So the issue was plain and simple, left overs from the marriage last year!!!yes sir, didn't take all that long to figure it out neither,, you should have seen that thing wobble when it arrived, could hardly make it into the garage with 3 guys pushing and holding it up straight. Took only a few minutes of kindly talking to it, massaging it a bit and removing a side cover so that fresh air could enter into the bowels. Nothing like a breath of fresh air to get the drunkenness removed. Happens when your boss gets married and he leaves you alone to contemplate the future of things, you find leftovers to drink and soon enough it becomes a regular diet, Takes a little boink on the heart of things to set the record straight once more.

Good to have her going as easy as it was,,, enjoy it Thomas.

It wasa rather simple really, something anybody in their right mind could've played with and got screwed up. So that was the problem, trying to find somebody with a right mind, and Midi was lucky enough to have caught me at a time when both my left and right minds were out. One was lost and the other was out lookin for it, and then the Cat showed up all crying his eyes out because his baby was not being very sparky and seemed to have lost all desire to go out chasing others of the same breed. It turned out that the major,, not saying there was anything minor or anything major, that being opposed to really the minor,,, now I got myself confused,,, darn!!! lets start again!! So the issue was plain and simple, left overs from the marriage last year!!!yes sir, didn't take all that long to figure it out neither,, you should have seen that thing wobble when it arrived, could hardly make it into the garage with 3 guys pushing and holding it up straight. Took only a few minutes of kindly talking to it, massaging it a bit and removing a side cover so that fresh air could enter into the bowels. Nothing like a breath of fresh air to get the drunkenness removed. Happens when your boss gets married and he leaves you alone to contemplate the future of things, you find leftovers to drink and soon enough it becomes a regular diet, Takes a little boink on the heart of things to set the record straight once more.

Does that mean you don't know?

I sure hope you washed your hands before and after this operation?

What the heck were you all indulging in at Don's freeforall?

And where is Carl?

Yup, that's a pretty accurate summary! :rotfl:

Does that mean you don't know?

I sure hope you washed your hands before and after this operation?

What the heck were you all indulging in at Don's freeforall?

And where is Carl?

After the whole thought process of writing this up to answer any questions that the uniformed might have, you now infer that I have no idea of what it was that caused our poor Midicat such pain and worries? How long do I have to make a story so that it can all be clear and straight in the minds of the lessclear thinkers. I thought I had made it pretty plain, laid out piece by piece, almost in Puc style,,, lots of words going this way and that,, without really getting into the real meat of things so as to not get real confusing for those of weaker description. But, alas, it seems that failure has once again followed me. And as for washing my hands,,, well that can go without any real description, but just so you have the procedure right here goes: Turn on,,, no nono, go to the sink,,, got that so far? reach over the sink to the taps and turn the handle so that water begins to come forth from the spout (for a definition of spout ask webster(uh that's the dictionary)), or google it. Now let's see, you are at the sink, the tap is turned on and water is coming out of the spout. So far so good. If you need the rest of the info, ask Puc, he types better than me.

As for Don's freeforall,, it wasn't so free,, it's a misnomer, we had to pay,, well we didn't have to really, but with a 5 gallon donation bucket sitting there before you get to the food and your hands are still empty so you can get at your wallet,, what else do you do, but lighten the load a bit, so you can carry more food. Smart guy this Freebird. And iffin you needs to know more about this whole scanaval then you needs to be an attendee next time.

And as for the bike,,, well it just so happened that it was a little bit gesoffen and a little heart massage.

After the whole thought process of writing this up to answer any questions that the uniformed might have, you now infer that I have no idea of what it was that caused our poor Midicat such pain and worries? How long do I have to make a story so that it can all be clear and straight in the minds of the lessclear thinkers. {I got to thinking}

I thought I had made it pretty plain, laid out piece by piece, almost in Puc style,,, lots of words going this way and that,, without really getting into the real meat of things so as to not get real confusing for those of weaker description. {My thoughts exactly} LMAO

But, alas, it seems that failure has once again followed me. And as for washing my hands,,, well that can go without any real description, but just so you have the procedure right here goes: Turn on,,, no nono, go to the sink,,, got that so far? reach over the sink to the taps and turn the handle so that water begins to come forth from the spout (for a definition of spout ask webster(uh that's the dictionary)), or google it. Now let's see, you are at the sink, the tap is turned on and water is coming out of the spout. So far so good. If you need the rest of the info, ask Puc, he types better than me.

As for Don's freeforall,, it wasn't so free,, it's a misnomer, we had to pay,, well we didn't have to really, but with a 5 gallon donation bucket sitting there before you get to the food and your hands are still empty so you can get at your wallet,, what else do you do, but lighten the load a bit, so you can carry more food. Smart guy this Freebird. And iffin you needs to know more about this whole scanaval then you needs to be an attendee next time.

And as for the bike,,, well it just so happened that it was a little bit gesoffen and a little heart massage.

So you don't know, you fiddled till ya plugged the pissing..

Well Carl goes to prove a long ride is an amazing tonic!

New only one Dutchmen before, couldn't get a straight nonevermind from him neither!

And Carl, don't think we don't know why - you lost the other riders in the rain - on your way home...

Lockup your daughters the desperado Marcarl is comin to play

grayer and older now he knows how to break away

braking any the rules on his way

still sewing oats and rolling in the hay

and breaking daughters hearts along the way... LOL :)

Edited by Patch

After the whole thought process of writing this up to answer any questions that the uniformed might have, you now infer that I have no idea of what it was that caused our poor Midicat such pain and worries? How long do I have to make a story so that it can all be clear and straight in the minds of the lessclear thinkers. I thought I had made it pretty plain, laid out piece by piece, almost in Puc style,,, lots of words going this way and that,, without really getting into the real meat of things so as to not get real confusing for those of weaker description. But, alas, it seems that failure has once again followed me. And as for washing my hands,,, well that can go without any real description, but just so you have the procedure right here goes: Turn on,,, no nono, go to the sink,,, got that so far? reach over the sink to the taps and turn the handle so that water begins to come forth from the spout (for a definition of spout ask webster(uh that's the dictionary)), or google it. Now let's see, you are at the sink, the tap is turned on and water is coming out of the spout. So far so good. If you need the rest of the info, ask Puc, he types better than me.

So you don't know, you fiddled till ya plugged the pissing..

Well Carl goes to prove a long ride is an amazing tonic!

New only one Dutchmen before, couldn't get a straight nonevermind from him neither!

And Carl, don't think we don't know why - you lost the other riders in the rain - on your way home...

Lockup your daughters the desperado Marcarl is comin to play

grayer and older now he knows how to break away

braking any the rules on his way

still sewing oats and rolling in the hay

and breaking daughters hearts along the way... LOL :)

Sometimes I think being an educated Grand Master of the Grasshopper can actual work against the Master when trying to discern exactly what is being communicated Patch, I would suggest you read the original explanation before attempt to follow the detailed explanation below. Because Carl politely asked for my interpretive assistance here I will oblige this one time:

What the problem was is that Midi's bike had sat long enough that a mouse got by an overly fed cat and made it's home in the airbox of Midi's bike. The cat, who showed up way late to the party, was deeply apologetic for being responsible for the whole episode and the sincerity of his sorrow was clearly stated by his very own tears. Removal of the mouse house from the air box allowed fresh air to enter the fuel flooded combustion chamber of the precious 1st Gen restoring it to its honorable spot of King of all touring bikes for all of time.

I know I read between the lines a lot,, and my explanation has it's loose ends and all that but even if Carl or the Cat who owns the bike come on here to try and bring what really happened to the fore front,, I am sticking by my interpretation and suggest you consider it as gospel.. This will save you a lot of worry..

By the way,, I am really impressed that Carl found the mouse nest without having to do a compression test,,, that Carl,, he is a witty lop eared varmint :big-grin-emoticon::stirthepot::stickpoke::happy65:

Sometimes I think being an educated Grand Master of the Grasshopper can actual work against the Master when trying to discern exactly what is being communicated Patch, I would suggest you read the original explanation before attempt to follow the detailed explanation below. Because Carl politely asked for my interpretive assistance here I will oblige this one time:

What the problem was is that Midi's bike had sat long enough that a mouse got by an overly fed cat and made it's home in the airbox of Midi's bike. The cat, who showed up way late to the party, was deeply apologetic for being responsible for the whole episode and the sincerity of his sorrow was clearly stated by his very own tears. Removal of the mouse house from the air box allowed fresh air to enter the fuel flooded combustion chamber of the precious 1st Gen restoring it to its honorable spot of King of all touring bikes for all of time.

I know I read between the lines a lot,, and my explanation has it's loose ends and all that but even if Carl or the Cat who owns the bike come on here to try and bring what really happened to the fore front,, I am sticking by my interpretation and suggest you consider it as gospel.. This will save you a lot of worry..

By the way,, I am really impressed that Carl found the mouse nest without having to do a compression test,,, that Carl,, he is a witty lop eared varmint :big-grin-emoticon::stirthepot::stickpoke::happy65:

Not too long ago I mentioned a dinner I was attending where the EU guy got the better of my good nature. And yall were the subject I was positioning as a dimension within a dimension / briefing thru interstellar space and time that not even / the likes of Steven Hawking would be able to explain!

Now thinking I must find a leverage point that would provide him with a must read or else somethin...

And this thread would be the must read!

I tell yall is a bunch of hardcore VR Gents and the most confusing, wittiest, sons of Mother's, cast on to the unsuspecting, mild mannered humanoids with feet planted firmly before, left floating dais'd and F..ked after encountering, that this French Canadian has ever come across in all my days of slumming!!

God help us sort thru this Henglish adventure ;)

I am humbled

Crazy bunch of geriatrics, me thinks

Not too long ago I mentioned a dinner I was attending where the EU guy got the better of my good nature. And yall were the subject I was positioning as a dimension within a dimension / briefing thru interstellar space and time that not even / the likes of Steven Hawking would be able to explain!

Now thinking I must find a leverage point that would provide him with a must read or else somethin...

And this thread would be the must read!

I tell yall is a bunch of hardcore VR Gents and the most confusing, wittiest, sons of Mother's, cast on to the unsuspecting, mild mannered humanoids with feet planted firmly before, left floating dais'd and F..ked after encountering, that this French Canadian has ever come across in all my days of slumming!!

God help us sort thru this Henglish adventure ;)

I am humbled

Crazy bunch of geriatrics, me thinks

Heyyyy,, Master or not brother,, I take GREAT personal offense to what's written in red above Patch!!!

Maybe you didnt know this (like my deceased Father drilled into my pea-brain though - ignorance is no excuse for hurting someones feelings :missingtooth:) but lop eared varmints do NOT travel and/or hang out in a "BUNCH" no matter how crazy or geriatrical they get = they hang out/run together in "Slews" not "BUNCHES".. Sorry,, had to get that off my chest,, now I feel better :big-grin-emoticon:

:witch_brew::witch_brew::stirthepot::stirthepot::stickpoke::stickpoke::rotfl:

Heyyyy,, Master or not brother,, I take GREAT personal offense to what's written in red above Patch!!!

Maybe you didnt know this (like my deceased Father drilled into my pea-brain though - ignorance is no excuse for hurting someones feelings :missingtooth:) but lop eared varmints do NOT travel and/or hang out in a "BUNCH" no matter how crazy or geriatrical they get = they hang out/run together in "Slews" not "BUNCHES".. Sorry,, had to get that off my chest,, now I feel better :big-grin-emoticon:

:witch_brew::witch_brew::stirthepot::stirthepot::stickpoke::stickpoke::rotfl:

A little help please cause I really would like to fit in an get-er-right

Would that be "slew" bunch or bunch of "slews"?

I took Carl's lead and used the lookup suggestion :)

slew1

/slo͞o/svg xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL3d3dy53My5vcmcvMjAwMC9zdmciIHhtbG5zOnhsaW5rPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczLm9yZy8xOTk5L3hsaW5rIiB3aWR0aD0iMzIiIGhlaWdodD0iMzIiIHZpZXdCb3g9IjAgMCAzMiAzMiI CiAgPGRlZnM CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBpZD0ic21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiIHBvaW50cz0iMCAwIDMyIDAgMzIgMzIgMCAzMiIvPgogIDwvZGVmcz4KICA8ZyBmaWxsPSJub25lIiBmaWxsLXJ1bGU9ImV2ZW5vZGQiPgogICAgPG1hc2sgaWQ9InNtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iIiBmaWxsPSIjZmZmIj4KICAgICAgPHVzZSB4bGluazpocmVmPSIjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiLz4KICAgIDwvbWFzaz4KICAgIDx1c2UgZmlsbD0iIzQyODVGNCIgeGxpbms6aHJlZj0iI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1hIi8 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 CiAgICA8cGF0aCBzdHJva2U9IiM0Mjg1RjQiIHN0cm9rZS1saW5lY2FwPSJzcXVhcmUiIGQ9Ik0yNSwxMyBDMjMsMTUuMzMzMzMzMyAyMCwxNi41IDE2LDE2LjUgQzEyLDE2LjUgOSwxNS4zMzMzMzMzIDcsMTMgTDEzLDEwLjUgTDE5LDEwLjUgTDI1LDEzIFoiIG1hc2s9InVybCgjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWIpIi8 CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBmaWxsPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBmaWxsLXJ1bGU9Im5vbnplcm8iIHBvaW50cz0iOCAxNCA3IDEzIDI1IDEzIDI0IDE0IiBtYXNrPSJ1cmwoI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iKSIvPgogICAgPHBhdGggc3Ryb2tlPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBzdHJva2UtbGluZWNhcD0icm91bmQiIGQ9Ik0yMCwzIEwxNy43Njc4NzUsNS4yNTg5MjYyMiBDMTYuNzkxNSw2LjI0NzAyNDU5IDE1LjIwODUsNi4yNDcwMjQ1OSAxNC4yMzIxMjUsNS4yNTg5MjYyMiBMMTIsMyIgbWFzaz0idXJsKCNzbWFsbC12aXNlbWUtdjMtYikiLz4KICA8L2c Cjwvc3ZnPgo=Learn to pronounce

verb

3rd person present: slews

turn or slide violently or uncontrollably in a particular direction.
    "the Chevy slewed from side to side in the snow"
    (of an electronic device) undergo slewing.

noun

plural noun: slews

a violent or uncontrollable sliding movement.
    "I was assaulted by the thump and slew of the van"

A little help please cause I really would like to fit in an get-er-right

Would that be "slew" bunch or bunch of "slews"?

I took Carl's lead and used the lookup suggestion :)

slew1

/slo͞o/https://www.venturerider.org/forum/image/svg xml;base64,PHN2ZyB4bWxucz0iaHR0cDovL3d3dy53My5vcmcvMjAwMC9zdmciIHhtbG5zOnhsaW5rPSJodHRwOi8vd3d3LnczLm9yZy8xOTk5L3hsaW5rIiB3aWR0aD0iMzIiIGhlaWdodD0iMzIiIHZpZXdCb3g9IjAgMCAzMiAzMiI CiAgPGRlZnM CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBpZD0ic21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiIHBvaW50cz0iMCAwIDMyIDAgMzIgMzIgMCAzMiIvPgogIDwvZGVmcz4KICA8ZyBmaWxsPSJub25lIiBmaWxsLXJ1bGU9ImV2ZW5vZGQiPgogICAgPG1hc2sgaWQ9InNtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iIiBmaWxsPSIjZmZmIj4KICAgICAgPHVzZSB4bGluazpocmVmPSIjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWEiLz4KICAgIDwvbWFzaz4KICAgIDx1c2UgZmlsbD0iIzQyODVGNCIgeGxpbms6aHJlZj0iI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1hIi8 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 CiAgICA8cGF0aCBzdHJva2U9IiM0Mjg1RjQiIHN0cm9rZS1saW5lY2FwPSJzcXVhcmUiIGQ9Ik0yNSwxMyBDMjMsMTUuMzMzMzMzMyAyMCwxNi41IDE2LDE2LjUgQzEyLDE2LjUgOSwxNS4zMzMzMzMzIDcsMTMgTDEzLDEwLjUgTDE5LDEwLjUgTDI1LDEzIFoiIG1hc2s9InVybCgjc21hbGwtdmlzZW1lLXYzLWIpIi8 CiAgICA8cG9seWdvbiBmaWxsPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBmaWxsLXJ1bGU9Im5vbnplcm8iIHBvaW50cz0iOCAxNCA3IDEzIDI1IDEzIDI0IDE0IiBtYXNrPSJ1cmwoI3NtYWxsLXZpc2VtZS12My1iKSIvPgogICAgPHBhdGggc3Ryb2tlPSIjNDI4NUY0IiBzdHJva2UtbGluZWNhcD0icm91bmQiIGQ9Ik0yMCwzIEwxNy43Njc4NzUsNS4yNTg5MjYyMiBDMTYuNzkxNSw2LjI0NzAyNDU5IDE1LjIwODUsNi4yNDcwMjQ1OSAxNC4yMzIxMjUsNS4yNTg5MjYyMiBMMTIsMyIgbWFzaz0idXJsKCNzbWFsbC12aXNlbWUtdjMtYikiLz4KICA8L2c Cjwvc3ZnPgo=Learn to pronounce

verb

3rd person present: slews

turn or slide violently or uncontrollably in a particular direction.
    "the Chevy slewed from side to side in the snow"
    (of an electronic device) undergo slewing.

noun

plural noun: slews

a violent or uncontrollable sliding movement.
    "I was assaulted by the thump and slew of the van"

Neither of either.. You created a double positive (being a contributor to a "slew" OR contributing to a "Bunch" are both positive experiences but the "Slew" is usually more entertaining) which is a no no according to The Code (whose rules and definitions will never be found in a meager English Dictionary = QUICK - LOOSE THAT THING - IT'S CONTENT IS CAUSING YOU GREAT HARM!!). Using the extra positive actually drags down the true meaning of "Slew" which creates negative waves for those involved in living the Slew life style.. Negative Waves are something you, as a fellow Slew hanger outer, want to avoid at all costs..

Here Patch,, Watch this short video involving a slew of lop eared varmints and check out just how far out of hand negative ways can easily become:

LOL! Excellent choice brother Puc that is "older brother" by the way ;)

I knew I could count on you to loosen another screw for me :) I'm really feeling less uptight now!

What a Pal!

Carl hope my vote isn't necessary cause I'm feeling a bit light headed... too funny