IGNORED

Time to sign up for wny rally

BIG TOM

Hey, you still have time to sign up for the BEST rally around. REALLY BIG NEWS to be announced at the rally this year but I can't reveal it now...sorry..... Give aways, bbq, banquet, mystery ride, games, live band, 2 movies, free hot dogs , campfires, ice cream, fun times and much more..So set those dates aside in August.. .....free camping ! Go to the rally section, check out the itinerary then sign up on the calendar page and let us know your attending..you'll be glad you did... we'll be looking for ya. Safe riding. p.s. ... Cages welcome and bring your friends...

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:biker:

You guys are my goal, booked the Chaffe Inn, I'll ride and Cathy will cage it, just in case. If I have to, I'll leave and store the bike down there if it goes bad! But it won't.....positive vibes! See you all there, can't wait.

:cool10:

:biker:

You guys are my goal, booked the Chaffe Inn, I'll ride and Cathy will cage it, just in case. If I have to, I'll leave and store the bike down there if it goes bad! But it won't.....positive vibes! See you all there, can't wait.

:cool10:

It wouldn't be a rally without you there...Sending good vibes and love my brother...

Well you know Im gonna be there. BIG TOM would not know what to do without me, he would be depressed all weekend the Ladies would all be broken hearted and @StarFan would be wondering why he came all the way from viking land just find out I was a no show. So Guess I just gotta be there

Edited by saddlebum

Well you know Im gonna be there. BIG TOM would not know what to do without me, he would be depressed all weekend the Ladies would all be broken hearted and @StarFan would be wondering why he came all the way from viking land just find out I was a no show. So Guess I just gotta be there
Looking forward to seeing you again...Big news to be announced at the rally this year....

• 2 weeks later...
HEY PUC, How come you're not signed up for the WNY rally...??? You don't like us up here in WNY ?

:sign yeah that: cowpuc what he said.

Hah,, wha,,, there ya go waking me up again,, ears were just ringing this morning and I shoulda known why,,, lop eared door bell pushin varmints :big-grin-emoticon:..

Problem around here is that summer is to short.. Got grandkid chillin's out in California that keep Tip and I on our toes during the summer months. Plus, WOWZY the western states to get lost in between Michigan and them chillins to get lost in = endless opportunites to be absent in mind, makes for mighty iffy eastern travel possibilities.. Tell you two varmints what, if we happen to be back home in that time frame we will catch a easterly drift and point mayhem in your direction!! Would LOVE to test my Ice Cream eating capabilities against Big Tom's and have another shot at the Hugging King's throne again too :bighug:!!

Hah,, wha,,, there ya go waking me up again,, ears were just ringing this morning and I shoulda known why,,, lop eared door bell pushin varmints :big-grin-emoticon:..

Problem around here is that summer is to short.. Got grandkid chillin's out in California that keep Tip and I on our toes during the summer months. Plus, WOWZY the western states to get lost in between Michigan and them chillins to get lost in = endless opportunites to be absent in mind, makes for mighty iffy eastern travel possibilities.. Tell you two varmints what, if we happen to be back home in that time frame we will catch a easterly drift and point mayhem in your direction!! Would LOVE to test my Ice Cream eating capabilities against Big Tom's and have another shot at the Hugging King's throne again too :bighug:!!

ICE CREAM capabilities ???????????? I don't play with Rookies when it comes to eating ICE CREAM....STAY ON THE PORCH PUPPY....!!!!!!

ICE CREAM capabilities ???????????? I don't play with Rookies when it comes to eating ICE CREAM....STAY ON THE PORCH PUPPY....!!!!!!

Now there ya go ya lop eared Ice Cream slayin varmint,,, presenting a challenge that you really do not know whether or not you can win!! I have eaten many many Ice Cream kings under the table so you best be careful Big T. My credentials are known throughout the country including winning a World Championship held at Leatherby's out in Oak Grove California where the challengers were world class varmints. If we are in town during the WNY Rally and there is anything left of me after the Grandkids out west get done working me over (I have a rebuild of a mini-bike out there to perform) Tip and I may very well make the trip and take you up on your challenge ya varmint so you best be careful!! :big-grin-emoticon::fatsmiley:

Now that is a challenge that I would but a ticket to see. I would even take a vid of the contest. :Avatars_Gee_George:

WAYYY COOL ROLLER!! A lot of folks don't know this but I love starring in videos, especially ones that involve eating Ice Cream :rotfl:

Now there ya go ya lop eared Ice Cream slayin varmint,,, presenting a challenge that you really do not know whether or not you can win!! I have eaten many many Ice Cream kings under the table so you best be careful Big T. My credentials are known throughout the country including winning a World Championship held at Leatherby's out in Oak Grove California where the challengers were world class varmints. If we are in town during the WNY Rally and there is anything left of me after the Grandkids out west get done working me over (I have a rebuild of a mini-bike out there to perform) Tip and I may very well make the trip and take you up on your challenge ya varmint so you best be careful!! :big-grin-emoticon::fatsmiley:[/quoteYACKITY YAK YAK YAK.....The biggest talkers fall the HARDEST !!!!!!!!!! read my tag line under my post..... Just another nut to get thru....... yes, them are ICE CREAM FIGHTING WORDS....!!!!!

Now there ya go ya lop eared Ice Cream slayin varmint,,, presenting a challenge that you really do not know whether or not you can win!! I have eaten many many Ice Cream kings under the table so you best be careful Big T. My credentials are known throughout the country including winning a World Championship held at Leatherby's out in Oak Grove California where the challengers were world class varmints. If we are in town during the WNY Rally and there is anything left of me after the Grandkids out west get done working me over (I have a rebuild of a mini-bike out there to perform) Tip and I may very well make the trip and take you up on your challenge ya varmint so you best be careful!! :big-grin-emoticon::fatsmiley:[/quoteYACKITY YAK YAK YAK.....The biggest talkers fall the HARDEST !!!!!!!!!! read my tag line under my post..... Just another nut to get thru....... yes, them are ICE CREAM FIGHTING WORDS....!!!!!

Not to get us away from the importance of our Ice Cream challenge and :hijacked: another thread here @BIG TOM but I gotta ask this.. Is the Rally still held at the Dealership where I have been told it always has been held at brother? If it is, do you know if they handle/sell Honda's as well as Yammers? If so, could you see if they have one of the new Wings that they might be demoing? I would LOVE to get a spin on one!!!

Thanks T,, :You_Rock_Emoticon:..

Dont let that go to your head though when it comes to this Ice Cream challenge thingy though :sign bring it on:

Not to get us away from the importance of our Ice Cream challenge and :hijacked: another thread here BIG TOM but I gotta ask this.. Is the Rally still held at the Dealership where I have been told it always has been held at brother? If it is, do you know if they handle/sell Honda's as well as Yammers? If so, could you see if they have one of the new Wings that they might be demoing? I would LOVE to get a spin on one!!!

Thanks T,, :You_Rock_Emoticon:..

Dont let that go to your head though when it comes to this Ice Cream challenge thingy though :sign bring it on:

No they don't sell wings and yes it is still being held @ PIONEER MOTORSPORTS in Chaffee NY

• 2 weeks later...

Still time to sign up to attend this rally....Join in the fun and fellowship. C'mon down and watch the USA 4 man summer ski team beat the Canadians again...We are un defeated in this event.....Our team have been training for months and WILL NOT BE BEATEN....USA.....USA....USA !!!!

Still time to sign up to attend this rally....Join in the fun and fellowship. C'mon down and watch the USA 4 man summer ski team beat the Canadians again...We are un defeated in this event.....Our team have been training for months and WILL NOT BE BEATEN....USA.....USA....USA !!!!

No Problem there Big Boy,,, the Canadians have 2nd place all sewed up, just because we let the home team be #1 . Watch out though, you will have to make it look like you made an effort, otherwise we will beat you,,, we can only go SOOOO slow!!! :canada::canada: :whistling: :no-no-no:

No Problem there Big Boy,,, the Canadians have 2nd place all sewed up, just because we let the home team be #1 . Watch out though, you will have to make it look like you made an effort, otherwise we will beat you,,, we can only go SOOOO slow!!! :canada::canada: :whistling: :no-no-no:
If I remember, the USA team was infiltrated by a Canadian posing as an American just because he didn't want to be humiliated by losing with the Canadian team... If you remember , he is "NOT SO ANGRY" anymore... We gave him a sense of pride and accomplishment ...... You are welcome for us releasing his pent up anger and not taking it back to Canada and using it on your fellow citizens...

If I remember, the USA team was infiltrated by a Canadian posing as an American just because he didn't want to be humiliated by losing with the Canadian team... If you remember , he is "NOT SO ANGRY" anymore... We gave him a sense of pride and accomplishment ...... You are welcome for us releasing his pent up anger and not taking it back to Canada and using it on your fellow citizens...

Now if you think about that statement, you'll come to realize that the happening was a Canadian show of love and respect for our neighbors. The Canadians must have got together, realized how under powered their dear friends were and sent one of their best to help them out, even though it might mean a loss on their side. I would say that the Canadian character really shone out and so in that respect could be seen by some, if not most, the ultimate winners.

Times change though and if you really, really want to do this thing on your own, we can see if we can find other ways to help you out.