IGNORED

Bongobob's Hanigan Trike

Marcarl

Wellll:detective:........Since u,d beez a goin ta all dat trouble...... and ya'll be close a nuff..........heck you may as well cut through southern Ontario on the way to Pucs and shake hands with some of us Ontario riders EH.

We are always looking for an excuse for good old meet and eat. :178:

Well?? I wouldn't need to stop in Ohio. They'll take my money anytime... :-) :mo money:And, I probably have quite a few cousins north of the Saint Lawrence. Did you know my GGFather(7) was one of the founders of Louiseville Quebec on the Riviere Du Loup. Of course you didn't... :-) I probably have more gene pool shirt tails in Canada then in the US. Spread from Que to Calgary. I even have a few cousins who are Metis, one of the first nations. Coming across Canada to Sault Ste Marie, MI would be fun... :thumbsup2:

Edited by Condor

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yah, and if they were serious they would have sent me an email.....

I was serious as a heart attack!!.... Why the email?? You do get notices when somebody posts to the thread... Doncha?? Why do we need to keep the potential sale under the radar?? So what are you thinking price wise?? There's some really neat aftermarkets on it, but from the pics Bob really made it his own.

I was serious as a heart attack!!.... Why the email?? You do get notices when somebody posts to the thread... Doncha?? Why do we need to keep the potential sale under the radar?? So what are you thinking price wise?? There's some really neat aftermarkets on it, but from the pics Bob really made it his own.

Now don't you all go having any attacks here. Got you all wrong, but that is a good thing.

I do have an offer on the table, and I will have to deal with that one first,,,special reasons,,,, I will know in a day or so I'm sure, and then I will see what serious business you guys have up your sleeve. Wish I could say more, but somehow that would not seem fair from my standpoint at present.

Now don't you all go having any attacks here. Got you all wrong, but that is a good thing.

I do have an offer on the table, and I will have to deal with that one first,,,special reasons,,,, I will know in a day or so I'm sure, and then I will see what serious business you guys have up your sleeve. Wish I could say more, but somehow that would not seem fair from my standpoint at present.

OK I'll go back to my corner now....

All set then!! got everything cleared to let this run as it may.

We have 11,500 and it will be sold, any body else want in on this.

Just to update:

2009 Venture, Hanigan Trike

40,000 miles

Good rubber.

All necessary lights work, nothing said about the extra lighting.

Brand spankin new battery.

Lots of goodies and add ons.

look at the pictures again, and see the things you missed the first time.

Extra fuel tank included.

GPS (garmin 660) and backup camera

Easy steer by Hanigan I'm told.

Trailer hitch with Flag mount and a flag of the USA

Driver back rest.

Heat controller for passenger.

Too many other things to list.

Don't be shy, this is a one of a kind trike with low miles and exceptional history.

Bidding is open!!!!

All set then!! got everything cleared to let this run as it may.

We have 11,500 and it will be sold, any body else want in on this.

Just to update:

2009 Venture, Hanigan Trike

40,000 miles

Good rubber.

All necessary lights work, nothing said about the extra lighting.

Brand spankin new battery.

Lots of goodies and add ons.

look at the pictures again, and see the things you missed the first time.

Extra fuel tank included.

GPS (garmin 660) and backup camera

Easy steer by Hanigan I'm told.

Trailer hitch with Flag mount and a flag of the USA

Driver back rest.

Heat controller for passenger.

Too many other things to list.

Don't be shy, this is a one of a kind trike with low miles and exceptional history.

Bidding is open!!!!

Now THAT is what I was talking about :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::happy34:!!

We are talking HANNIGAN here folks!!

Is this Carl minus the beard? Let er rip brother!!!

It says it has backup camera, does it have reverse???

:farmer:

If it does, according to the Hannigan site it adds $1100 to the $8195 uninstalled (if I am reading this correctly and I got a gut feeling I am) list price for a new Hannigan "kit".. This is really good read my eternal brother Sly,, check it out = http://www.hannigantrikes.com/products/yamaha-royal-star-venture-tour-deluxe-conversion/

By the way,, good morning my friend!! Please remember us in your prayers for our upcoming adventure as I will be yours too :happy34:= THANKS!!

If it does, according to the Hannigan site it adds $1100 to the $8195 uninstalled (if I am reading this correctly and I got a gut feeling I am) list price for a new Hannigan "kit".. This is really good read my eternal brother Sly,, check it out = http://www.hannigantrikes.com/products/yamaha-royal-star-venture-tour-deluxe-conversion/

By the way,, good morning my friend!! Please remember us in your prayers for our upcoming adventure as I will be yours too :happy34:= THANKS!!

WOW! Based on that link and the options Bob had included that Hannigan kit with all the add ons comes to $12,610 and that does not even include the bike or reverse feature. So for those interested I think there is lots of room to up your bids and still walk away with a good deal.

Also check this out

2008 Yamaha Royal Star Venture Hannigan Trike.pdf

Edited by saddlebum

It has backup lights and the reverse that we could find was fitted on either side when Ben was riding it, but when he got off the reverser had also magically disappeared. I would say it has NO mechanical reverse.

I just called Hannigan, according to them they did not install a reverse.

Edited by Marcarl

Marcarl, I know Bob had installed larger calibers and rotors in the back to improve braking. Didn't you take a video of the bum riding it around ?
He did but he might of caught my mug in the video and is trying to edit it with his own face.

WOW imagine that face on my fine physic. :yikes:......:witch_brew:

Scott, you are always in my prayers and thoughts. Drive like your mother and be safe. Jana says hey. (southern for hey) :rotf:

Your eternal bro,

SLYVESTER

:farmer: PS: Jana has been released by her doctors and she feels great.

Scott, you are always in my prayers and thoughts. Drive like your mother and be safe. Jana says hey. (southern for hey) :rotf:

Your eternal bro,

SLYVESTER

:farmer: PS: Jana has been released by her doctors and she feels great.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

And WOWZY WOW WOW WOW,,, another fantastic answer to prayer :clap2::clap2:

Hey Sly,, tell Jana that Tip and I covet your prayers too my eternal brother and here is double :bighug::bighug::bighug::bighug:from each of us,,, WELCOME HOME SISTER!!!

:scratchchin::scratchchin:,, rats,, just :hijacked: another one!! That's ok though,,, knowing our sweet brother Bongo,, he's up there :big-grin-emoticon: at us saying atta boy guys,,, your doing me proud!!! Nanana Carl,, nooo penalty box this time :rasberry:

On the Hanigan price we had a Star Rider member who attended our Venture West in The Dalles OR with his freshly triked '07RSV. I talked to him about a year ago, and he said his install cost $11,000 in Salt Lake UT. The Easy steer would have been another $1G, but he didn't go for it. So if trying to put a used value on the Hannigan think $12,000 new.

2014-06-18 16.11.28 (Medium).jpg