IGNORED

Vogel 2019

Woody

I stand corrected, it did start August 23 to the 27th that year. Seems like there was something going on in the park that year and it was moved forward a week.

was that the year of the eclipse, it seams I had trouble changing my vacation that year but still made it.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your right Skid........the eclipse was the third weekend so moved it to the following weekend. Will move it back to the 3rd weekend this year.

I stand corrected, it did start August 23 to the 27th that year. Seems like there was something going on in the park that year and it was moved forward a week.

I still haven't been informed as to how much distance is between the hollers. In North Carolina this could be a far piece. But other places it could only be a near piece.

:farmer:

Thats cause when y'all yell at Paw to come home fer dinner, he may be fishn and pretend not to hear ya. Leading to hollerin' being an imprecise science.

Four years ago the Blairsville Motel was full of VentureRiders and we all had a great time setting out on the parking lot till late. Two years ago the only ones at the motel was TDunc & I. Seems like the ones at the campgrounds will disappear after dark or they are camping at a location unsafe for two wheels. I was just checking before making my choice....

I’ll come up and visit. I grew up in Helen GA and learned to drive in the N GA mountains. I still love to do the six gap run and let the sparks fly!!! However, I work nights/weekends so will prolly have to take a day of pto to visit everyone. Look forward to meeting y’all!

Four years ago the Blairsville Motel was full of VentureRiders and we all had a great time setting out on the parking lot till late. Two years ago the only ones at the motel was TDunc & I. Seems like the ones at the campgrounds will disappear after dark or they are camping at a location unsafe for two wheels. I was just checking before making my choice....

? can't find a motel with the name Blairsville Motel, looking at trying to attend this one, don't camp anymore. Trying to get idea were others are staying.

Still don't see on the calendar, dates are 14-18 August, right?

? can't find a motel with the name Blairsville Motel, looking at trying to attend this one, don't camp anymore. Trying to get idea were others are staying.

Still don't see on the calendar, dates are 14-18 August, right?

Seasons Inn

94 Town Square

Blairsville, GA 30512

800-901-4422

• 2 weeks later...
:dancefool: Now if I can get my work schedule settled I can put in for my August Vacation

I had actually considered NY rally but after seeing how stupid some politicians are in that state, I’m pretty sure I’ll be at Vogel again. Unless my mayors position gets me buried under

I had actually considered NY rally but after seeing how stupid some politicians are in that state, I’m pretty sure I’ll be at Vogel again. Unless my mayors position gets me buried under

Hey Skid, you hit the nail on the head about the whack-a-doodle politicians in NY. The WNY rally is in WESTERN New York, I'm not sure that the two New York's are even connected. The WNY crew is made up of really great and fun people. If you decide to go to WNY let me know, we have a group from PA that meets up and travels together. The nearest riders to you is near Pittsburgh, they would enjoy some company for the beginning of the trip. We usually meet them in DuBois and ride to Chaffee together. Congratulations and Good Luck with the mayors position, I hope the great pay makes it worth the headaches.