IGNORED

83 clutch stack

Update time! So the bikes been sitting pretty much since I started selling cars at the beginning of June. (That's going fine but getting used to a schedule is different after being my own boss for 10 years.)

Anyway, someone on here mentioned changing the oil help their clutch. I tried the same thing I used to Honda line 4 cycle oil conventional 20/50 to replace the 2050 conventional that was just automotive oil that I had in there for a couple hundred miles. The clutch started slipping with that other oil so I thought it'd be worth a shot change it to see if everything went back to normal

Everything was good for about a hundred miles and then it started to slip again so I am going to have to replace the stack I'm just waiting for a gasket to show up at this point.

I also was able to clean the fork seals and they stop leaking so that's cool!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Happy Independence Day! To celebrate, my clutch is Done! Replaced with the Barnett disks. Now I seem to have a fuel leak somewhere around the carb on the #2 Cyl.. but, until or unless I blow up or become asphyxiated, I'm gonna CTFW today. Amazing how a properly functioning clutch releases the BEAST within her! Crap! Remind me to put "Rear Tire" on the shopping list will you?

Be safe ya'll!