IGNORED

Riding from Chicago to MD

stardbog

Hey Gang, just curious does anybody wants to hook up for the ride along to Don's MD. Planning to leave Chicago Friday AM and get to Oberlin sometime early afternoon. If you are on the way, tag alone, or maybe we can just have lunch somewhere by Elkhart IN.

Hey Gang, just curious does anybody wants to hook up for the ride along to Don's MD. Planning to leave Chicago Friday AM and get to Oberlin sometime early afternoon. If you are on the way, tag alone, or maybe we can just have lunch somewhere by Elkhart IN.

Funny you mention this Bog,,,,,, I just noticed my membership with that group of lop eared VR varmints club is about to expire and was thinking of putting up a lemonaide stand on the route to MD just north of you to see if I could come up with the quick cash to pay my dues. If you happen to end up taking the Northern route to go South east to Dons and notice a couple old guys (gotta friend I am riding with who has a GPS so we dont get lost), a pretty lady, a normal bike and then a homely one covered in stickers in the ditch selling lemonaid = STOP and buy a cup = it's only $12 a cup (may as well make enough to cover future dues too):big-grin-emoticon:..

Ride safe and see ya in Oberlin!!

Puc

Funny you mention this Bog,,,,,, I just noticed my membership with that group of lop eared VR varmints club is about to expire and was thinking of putting up a lemonaide stand on the route to MD just north of you to see if I could come up with the quick cash to pay my dues. If you happen to end up taking the Northern route to go South east to Dons and notice a couple old guys (gotta friend I am riding with who has a GPS so we dont get lost), a pretty lady, a normal bike and then a homely one covered in stickers in the ditch selling lemonaid = STOP and buy a cup = it's only $12 a cup (may as well make enough to cover future dues too):big-grin-emoticon:..

Ride safe and see ya in Oberlin!!

Puc

And we would appreciate any extra tips for gas money too! Grins! "You want sugar with that? $1 extra please":mo money:

And we would appreciate any extra tips for gas money too! Grins! "You want sugar with that? $1 extra please":mo money:

Proper salemenship code must read differently in Zona cause around these parts its customary to not let the customer know about add-on and hidden fees until they have paid for the product and taken a sip (makes the product non returnable - we also follow USDA rules to the letter)... It's ok though Vaz,,,, after a short time of hangin with Tip, Tweeksis and I and you'll catch on to our way of life up here:stirthepot::witch_brew::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

Proper salemenship code must read differently in Zona cause around these parts its customary to not let the customer know about add-on and hidden fees until they have paid for the product and taken a sip (makes the product non returnable - we also follow USDA rules to the letter)... It's ok though Vaz,,,, after a short time of hangin with Tip, Tweeksis and I and you'll catch on to our way of life up here:stirthepot::witch_brew::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

Very different down yonder in the desert. Here we tell them in advance, lest they run off into the desert screaming that they have been ripped off. We lose a lot of tourists that way....:scorched::cool10: