IGNORED

Post crash question

tooldood

It has been about 2 and a half weeks since I opted to hit the ditch instead of the car that was stopped facing me. My bike is at a local repair shop as the nearest Yamaha dealer is 45 miles away. The mechanic there said that it is good except for a good front end wobble when you take your hands off the bars. 

With my shattered collarbone,  I can't ride it to see just how bad it is, so... can the collective brain power suggest what it may be? I did hit the ditch pretty hard before it threw me off.

14 minutes ago, tooldood said:

It has been about 2 and a half weeks since I opted to hit the ditch instead of the car that was stopped facing me. My bike is at a local repair shop as the nearest Yamaha dealer is 45 miles away. The mechanic there said that it is good except for a good front end wobble when you take your hands off the bars. 

With my shattered collarbone,  I can't ride it to see just how bad it is, so... can the collective brain power suggest what it may be? I did hit the ditch pretty hard before it threw me off.

I am wondering if your front rim is slightly tweaked. 

• 3 months later...