IGNORED

Wives are so smart!

Lonestar9225

This really happened.  My wife has been a nurse a long time and specializes in being a surgical nurse.  We decided at one time to take the opportunity for me to get my Master's degree in counseling.  One class was in Family Therapy and part of a big assignment was to ask friends some questions about being married.  If that was not an option we could use our spouse.  At this point my friends were avoiding me because I was asking too many questions.  So one evening were sitting down, she was reading a paper.  I decided to ask her the questions for the school assignment but do it in a way she would not know, or so I thought.  I hid the questions in a book and after a few minutes it went something like this.  Me - Can you believe we have made it this many years being married.  Her - Sure.  (She never looked up from her paper or even pretended to pay attention to what I was saying.)  Me - Most never make it this far.  Her - Nope.  Me - Many marriages don't make it this far.  Her - OK.  (Now was my opening.)  Me - So on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best, how do you think we are doing?  Her without looking up - Honey I love you but I will make a deal with you.  You stop playing counselor with me and I promise not to do surgery on you while you sleep.  I put the questions up then because somehow that sounded as fair a deal as I was going to get.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 6 months later...
7 hours ago, AmishCountryEric said:

So, my owners manual for my 2005 tour deluxe came up missing after my wife went on a cleaning frenzy last year. Is that grounds for divorce?

Nope, nothing is grounds for divorce. Except infidelity. It must be your fault though for some reason, she'll probably know the reason, or come up with one.😀

10 hours ago, Marcarl said:

Nope, nothing is grounds for divorce. Except infidelity. It must be your fault though for some reason, she'll probably know the reason, or come up with one.😀

Yep it's your fault you must of not put it back where it belonged so she put it up for you

On 8/2/2023 at 8:30 AM, Woody said:

"I put it back where it belonged "

That's the answer I get every time I ask if she seen something I am looking for. Like I am supposed to know were that is.

Edited by saddlebum
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2023 at 9:11 PM, Marcarl said:

I don't have any problems with all this,,,it's simple: whatever she says means: tell me what to do and I'll get it done..... end of story.

Its guys like you that make male independence a thing of the past....................Coming dear .....Pssst to be continued later.