IGNORED

1999 VENTURE, TRAILER AND PARTS FOR SALE $3,500.00 O.B.O.

Looking to sell my 1999 Venture has just under 92,000 miles on it. The bike has been gone completely over to include new steering head bearings and swing arm bearings. The carburetors was completely rebuilt with all Yamaha parts, I replaced the needle and seats, the jet needles, pilot jets and the slide diaphragms. It has only been stored with ethanol free gas since the rebuild. I also did away with the original coils and converted to coil on plug set-up with iridium plugs. The bike starts easier and runs better with this set-up. I also changed out the original rectifier and installed shindegeon rectifier that greatly improved the charging system. The charging stays at a consistent 14.2V.
  The entire stereo system has been replaced with a marine grade Bluetooth system. It has the following accessories on it: chrome air cleaners, lower adjustable deflectors, passenger highway pegs, Kuryakyn grips with weights and throttle rockers installed, trailer hitch and wiring, driver’s highway floorboards, light visors on all the lights, new Hartco seats with driver’s backrest(also have stock seats with butler mod on them), corbin passenger backrest. I also installed vance and hines monster ovals in it. Also has a brand new clear-view windshield on it.
  The front brakes have been update to the Road-star 1700 four piston calipers as well as the larger bore master cylinder. The rear caliper has been changed to a two piston caliper and also has a proportioning valve installed to reduce the rear wheel lock-up that these bikes are known for.    The brake lines were all upgraded to stainless brake lines when I installed the Paul Yaffe 12” mini ape bars on it.
 All of the lights are upgraded to Led to include the front marker light that are changed to white switch back run turn lights, I modified the flasher to eliminate the fast flashing. The saddle bag rails also have Led lights between the bars on the side to the rear that include marker lights on the side and separate brake and turn light on the rear portion. 
  I also installed a v-max rear on the bike. I still have the original rear if you wanted to switch back to it. This will be a package deal with basically another rolling chassis with a strong running 2006 engine with approximately 60,000 miles on it, as well as a complete 1999 engine with 155,000 miles on it that ran ok but had slightly low compression on the number four cylinder. The package will also include a clam shell trailer painted to closely match the bike. The trailer has a swivel hitch on it, and the trailer is only about four inches wider than the saddle bags on the bike. Also includes a box to slide into the hitch for carrying extra things when traveling. 
  I have lots of parts that will go with the bike as well as a carbon one lift bracket with legs. The only reason that I am selling the 1999 is because I purchased a 2018 Venture in December of 2021 and it gets ridden most of the time, and I don’t want to just leave the 1999 set. The bike has been very reliable for me, wouldn’t be afraid to jump on it and ride anywhere.
  I’m asking $3,500.00 O.B.O.

Located in Hancock, Maryland.

Venture2.jpg

venture3.jpg

Venture4.jpg

Venture 1.jpg

Edited by WIZ
Sold

• WIZ changed the title to 1999 VENTURE, TRAILER AND PARTS FOR SALE $3,500.00 O.B.O.