IGNORED

Vogel 2023

Woody

On 5/6/2023 at 7:46 PM, RDawson said:

Does anybody remember the new couple that showed up for one day last year at Asheville? Maybe with @dfitzbiz? They wanted a set of passenger pegs but I lost their contact. Waiting for 10 sets to come back from powder coat any day. 

That was me... Drew & Liz. Actually messaged @Woody today to see of Asheville was on for this year. This Vogel trip sounds great tho and already spoke to my wife and we are planning to come. Reading thru this thread, looks like it may be tougher finding lodging but I will see what I can find and book it asap. If anyone knows of any places that still have room available, would be great to hear from you. We look forward to seeing you all again!

On 5/19/2023 at 4:43 PM, InfinitySurf said:

That was me... Drew & Liz. Actually messaged @Woody today to see of Asheville was on for this year. This Vogel trip sounds great tho and already spoke to my wife and we are planning to come. Reading thru this thread, looks like it may be tougher finding lodging but I will see what I can find and book it asap. If anyone knows of any places that still have room available, would be great to hear from you. We look forward to seeing you all again!

Drew,

Looks like the comfort Inn in Blairsville still has some rooms...  A few if us are staying there...

https://www.choicehotels.com/georgia/blairsville/hotels?checkInDate=2023-08-17&checkOutDate=2023-08-20

• Like 1

Hey Drew!  It will be great to see you two again. Glad you're still hanging around, we need some younger folks to keep us straight. LOL   You will enjoy Blairsville, GA. It has lots of beautiful roads to ride. 

Joe, tell Marty any kind of steaks or seafood will do after Woody's eggs for breakfast. 

I am looking forward to another good gathering...   

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got the trailer out yesterday and checked the AC, repacked the wheel bearings, repaired some trailer light wires and made sure the refrigerators are working. that was an all day deal will start inventory and packing next week.