IGNORED

For Those of Us That Enjoy YouTube!

skydoc_17

As I have mentioned before, I retired after 53 years from Tool and Die Machining in the Aerospace and Petroleum Industries. Now being retired, to say the least has caused quite an adjustment in my life and the things I do day to day. My wife Jean, is the typical "Early to Bed, Early to Rise" type of person. Up at 4AM, and usually to bed around 8PM. I on the other hand, am a bit of a "Night Owl". Staying up sometimes well past midnight. During my adjustment period, I have turned to YouTube for my evening entertainment. Now that I finally have time to investigate things that interest me, I have taken advantage of this block of time between when my wife retires for the evening, and when I can finally "Turn my brain off" and get some sleep. I have my favorites as far as content goes, a few motorcycle channels, some off road channels, but the one channel that has peaked my interest lately, is a channel called "The Why Files". The Narrator, who goes by the name AJ, does an excellent job of explaining many "Hot Topics" that I find very interesting, using a format that reminds me of the days when reporters just stated the facts, and didn't "Cross the Line" between stating the facts of the topic, and NOT adding drama, or personal opinion to cloud the issue at hand. This has been refreshing, and allows me to come to my own conclusions based on the information that has been researched and is presented. 

I am going to leave a link to a random Video that will allow you to see for yourself ALL of the episodes he has produced. He also takes suggestions on future episodes he is willing to investigate if there is enough interest, but his list of things that he touches on is vast, and his delivery is very high quality. I have NO vested interest in this channel, but this forum has some very astute members in it, and I thought you might enjoy his reporting style, and the topics he covers. If this is not "Your Cup of Tea" so to speak, I apologize for interrupting your regularly scheduled programming! LOL!! Here's the Link:

I would be interested in any comments you would have about this style of reporting. (Don, if this belongs in another part of the forum, please forgive me!)

Earl

• Like 2

OK....watched both those videos and found them very interesting.  I am far from a conspiracy theorist but I also believe that there is a lot out there that most of us don't know about.  I will have to watch more of his videos.  At the very least, they are entertaining.  

• Thanks 1

Will have to watch. Thank, Earl.

I too enjoy youtube, but have found that much of the "information"  is really nothing more than a personal experience or opinion...neither of which I'm interested in. Much of it is flat out wrong. Discovered this when researching adding a lithium battery to my trailer RV. 

Thank you gents for the input. I usually take ANYTHING on the internet with a grain of salt. The thing about this YouTuber is that after he presents the "Story" he then debunks the Myth in the end which is different from most "Info Guys". He doesn't appear to have an agenda, but I am willing to admit that I might have been mistaken about that, and that's why I asked for your input.

Thanks for all that commented, and please feel free to express your opinion if you see a pattern here that I am missing. Even at my "Advanced Age", I try to keep an open mind and always welcome constructive criticism.

Earl

• 1 month later...