IGNORED

Handlebar Risers on Trike

Freebird

Has anybody here put the Baron's risers on the Hannigan trike with EZ Steer?  I got some stuff done yesterday.  Bluetooth module installed, charging phone mount installed, new LED Headlamp installed.  Last thing was to install the Baron's risers.  I got them almost in place but there isn't enough clearance between the risers and the inner fairing.  I can't get them to fit flush together, hitting the fairing leaves a gap between the risers and the old risers at the top because the inner fairing pushing them out.  I'm about ready to give up on them.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Freebird said:

Wish I had put the bars on before putting the fairing and etc back together.  Oh well. 

laughing with ya you lop eared brother varmint of mine!! can tell you how many times thru the years I made that comment LOL

All done. Got the risers installed, fairing put back together.  All buttoned up and ready to go.   I was thinking while the sweat was dripping off, I can remember when I actually enjoyed this mess.   Of course it’s raining now that I’m ready to ride. 

• Like 1

For passing lights I still run the GE H7616 - halogen spot lights.  Really bright and throw the light a long distance....but not the white of an LED headlight.  My concern was more about how much they light the road in front and not the light colour.  I haven't seen an LED for the passing lights that has as good a distance.