IGNORED

Instructions on rear wheel removal

8 hours ago, hunter 1500 said:

Does anyone have instructions for the Eluder rear wheel removal. I know I found them here a couple of years ago.

It’s not difficult at all. I will give you a “Tip Trick”. I learned a while back that removal and especially re-install is easier if you zip tie the drive hub to the wheel. Run them through each of the five spikes. If keeps it from coming apart particularly when trying to re-install it, otherwise it’s like trying to stuff and octopus in a coke bottle!

@hunter 1500 my number is posted in my info. Give me a call if you need to.

Edited by ChiefGunner
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ChiefGunner said:

It’s not difficult at all. I will give you a “Tip Trick”. I learned a while back that removal and especially re-install is easier if you zip tie the drive hub to the wheel. Run them through each of the five spikes. If keeps it from coming apart particularly when trying to re-install it, otherwise it’s like trying to stuff and octopus in a coke bottle!

@hunter 1500 my number is posted in my info. Give me a call if you need to.

Thanks for the tip. I remember there were a bunch of pieces that fell out when I took it off last time and I screwed up when I put the left part on . Should go better this time.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, hunter 1500 said:

Thanks for the tip. I remember there were a bunch of pieces that fell out when I took it off last time and I screwed up when I put the left part on . Should go better this time.

Also Don, @hunter 1500 make sure you disconnect the rear brake caliper from the mounting bracket and then zip tie that bracket in place to hold it, but leave it loose enough to move when putting the shaft back through. That was another trick I learned.

• Like 1