IGNORED

Get together at our place.

OrlinEngh

Want to see what kind of interest there is about having a get together in June, The calendar so far is open. It will be here at our place near Viroqua Wisconsin. 

We have always had a great time every year we have done something here. So I would like to keep it going. 

We dont get fancy here, come as you are and be ready to visit, set around a campfire and eat some good food. And we do like to get in a ride and show off the great part of Wisconsin we live in. We dont get in a hurry on our rides. We like to be able to look around and see the country side. 

We do have plenty of camping room here at our place and there will be clean porta potties. There are other campgrounds close by with water and electric. Motels 6 miles away in Viroqua. and if you look around there are cabins to rent if thats what you would like to do. I would like to see some feed back and I will pick a date.

Orlin

Edited by OrlinEngh
had to fix it
  • Like 2

I would be interested in attending this year.  I am open in June except for the last weekend as that is the annual  northern Illinois Root Beer run and also the IMS international motorcycle show in Chicago.

21 hours ago, OrlinEngh said:

Want to see what kind of interest there is about having a get together in June, The calendar so far is open. It will be here at our place near Viroqua Wisconsin. 

We have always had a great time every year we have done something here. So I would like to keep it going. 

We dont get fancy here, come as you are and be ready to visit, set around a campfire and eat some good food. And we do like to get in a ride and show off the great part of Wisconsin we live in. We dont get in a hurry on our rides. We like to be able to look around and see the country side. 

We do have plenty of camping room here at our place and there will be clean porta potties. There are other campgrounds close by with water and electric. Motels 6 miles away in Viroqua. and if you look around there are cabins to rent if thats what you would like to do. I would like to see some feed back and I will pick a date.

Orlin

It certainly sounds like an interesting venture (no pun intended). For me it will depend on the border crossing situation and the condition of my knee come June, which has crapped out me  again due to a torn meniscus and is currently limiting my mobility.

We dont care how you get here, This is just about getting together. Putting faces to names, making new friends and getting to see old ones. 

Jeff it would be a good time to point that Silverado this way and come up and see us.

19 hours ago, Flyinfool said:

Being at Orlins place is always a great time. I even had a blast when I had to cage it.

Yeh you may have had a great time .....but what about everybody else or did you behave and leave the snow machine home.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, saddlebum said:

Yeh you may have had a great time .....but what about everybody else or did you behave and leave the snow machine home.

There may have been RUM BALLS involved, but kept a safe distance from the campfire!!

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Flyinfool said:

There may have been RUM BALLS involved, but kept a safe distance from the campfire!!

Ohhh man!  My mom made some rum balls this Christmas when my wife was so gracious to buy me a ticket home to visit.  I may make this 20hr ride just for that!