IGNORED

sold my bike

rbig1

well as of fifteen min ago I sold my bike.  I could get on it but there was no way I could get back off except fall off.  Sad day for me but never going to get better.  I will pop in still just not riding anymore.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

Ya don't need a bike to be an important part of this family.   I'll look forward to hearin' from you in the days to come.

Sad Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

• Like 1

7 hours ago, rbig1 said:

well as of fifteen min ago I sold my bike.  I could get on it but there was no way I could get back off except fall off.  Sad day for me but never going to get better.  I will pop in still just not riding anymore.

I know that amost of us sometimes don't think or realize , has happened to us as we approach the senior years ...At 74  I am finding out that some of the time I spent on the race track or doing a cross country endurance run that caused many injuries has a way of telling me , that I need to be careful and it may be time for a trike ...  Don't give up find something easy to handle .