IGNORED

87 Royal questions

OK I have 3 questions about this new bike I have... First is is there anyone here that can soder decent? When I got sick a couple years ago it messed my vision. I originally thought i fixed the e3 error on my print board for air ride. Well I would be interested in sending it to someone, unless you know someone fairly close to me. Second there is a black cord that is for the Interior light in the trunk Where does that silly plug plug into on the bike. I tried to look for it in the wiring diagrams but be darned if I can find it. the second question is does anyone got a blonde laying around with some good fairings? Would really like to keep the original radio but the control unit for it on the handlebars half works and is busted when the guy wrecked it. Then there is the radio it works but i have to use passenger control to seek the stations! LMFAO

I would just simply desolder all the plug connections and resolder but am having issues doing so and I really don't want to fudge the board up! Those things are we bit steep!