IGNORED

Vogel 2019

Woody

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys looking for some dates for our camping trip to Vogel, I will be signing for vacation in a week or so. what will be the Vogel dates be this year? :mo money:

Woody, I am very strongly considering participating in this years Run For The Wall and Rolling Thunder since this is the final year for Rolling Thunder. You game? Should find out tomorrow if I get the time off approved.

Woody, I am very strongly considering participating in this years Run For The Wall and Rolling Thunder since this is the final year for Rolling Thunder. You game? Should find out tomorrow if I get the time off approved.

Larry good to hear from you, I don't see me getting a chance to do any rides that are that far off but if someone organizes a local Rolling Thunder or similar ride I will look at participating if possible. I did enjoy our last ride.

My last day if class for the summer term is August 6th, don't know when fall classes start back up yet but should have at least a couple of weeks between.

okay that leaves every weekend except the first one. I'm good with that

Just where is Vogel? :think::think::think:

:farmer:

:think:Be interested in what you find out here Sly... Tip, Tweeks and I went Vogel huntin one time and this is what we came up with/where the search landed us.. It will be interesting to hear/see if your search lands you on the same path we landed on... :biker:

The date should be August 14 thru August 18 if it is going to be the third weekend

The third weekend conflicts with the WNY Rally in Chaffee, NY. I would like to attend if it is another weekend. I'm pretty sure some other WNY attendees would visit the Vogel rally also. Keep us posted!!

The third weekend conflicts with the WNY Rally in Chaffee, NY. I would like to attend if it is another weekend. I'm pretty sure some other WNY attendees would visit the Vogel rally also. Keep us posted!!

Vogel & Ashville Rallies has always started on Wednesday and ended on the third Sunday of the month for the last 15 - 20 years

Vogel & Ashville Rallies has always started on Wednesday and ended on the third Sunday of the month for the last 15 - 20 years

Thanks Skid, that's some great history. I see that Vogel 2017 was held on the 4th weekend of August. Looking at he past history of sign ups for this event appear to be pretty light. Of course not everyone signs up on the calendar. If the date didn't conflict with the WNY Rally you would probably get some of us Yankees and Canuckians to attend (we promise to go back north after the event). Earlier in the month would be better for me. Maybe some other attendees of the WNY Rally will chime in here. I hope to see you in August.

Thanks Skid, that's some great history. I see that Vogel 2017 was held on the 4th weekend of August.....

The 2017 Vogel started on August 16th and went thru the 3rd weekend. I ride down on the 14th that year. I’ve never missed a Vogel ever.

10-4 Skid, got my info from the Venturerider Calendar.

I stand corrected, it did start August 23 to the 27th that year. Seems like there was something going on in the park that year and it was moved forward a week.