IGNORED

Yammer Dan’s Services

Skid

I just received this message from the Yammer Dan’s wife. The services will be sometime on Saturday. There will not be any funeral because his wishes were to be cremeated. I will know the exact time tomorrow and post it.

Edited by Skid

I'd like to attend the services, how many others would like to ride to services?

I would like to but bike is in shop and don't know when to expect it. I will let you know when I find out.

:farmer:

Bob, I talked to the shop and told them to complete what is already in progress and I would bring it back next week. Let me know your plans.

Edited by Sylvester
Additional information

I would like to but bike is in shop and don't know when to expect it. I will let you know when I find out.

:farmer:

Bob, I talked to the shop and told them to complete what is already in progress and I would bring it back next week. Let me know your plans.

Waiting to see how many be going. From here I will have to take off work on Friday to ride up Friday. Probably get a room up there for Friday night and Saturday night and ride back on Sunday.

I would be glad to contribute also. I can't get away Saturday, somebody explain to me how someone I never met had enough influence to make me want to ride 8hrs to his memorial. I deal with death in my line of work pretty regularly but Dan's passing got to me.

I'd like to attend the services, how many others would like to ride to services?

As much as my first reactions were to want to go. current circumstances are not favorable for me to make the trip. My heart will be there even if my person will not be there.

I just booked a room in Charleston, WV at the Budgethost Motel for Friday and Saturday night. The reviews were pretty good and it was a bit less expensive than most motels in the area. This is about an hour south east of Ivydale/Clay WV if anyone is interested in staying in the area.

Their Phone # is 304-952-2592.

Randy

Prayers up for Dan, the Woods family, and those riding in today. Travel safe.

Got that right Daws!!! Prayers Up!!!

Wish I could have made it down there for DanL's funeral but it just wasn't meant to be.. Out of respect/love for my brother, I am going to do the only other thing I can think of and hold my own personal moment of silence for my friend,, I plan on purposely logging off here from 1pm until 2pm and shutting off the computer.. May sound nuts but if I had my finger on that big internet switch thingy I would shut the whole thing down world wide for that time period (if DanL' was here, he'd smile at cha and say "yea, Puc would actually do that) cause my friend was that special..

Yep,,,, Prayers Up

Got that right Daws!!! Prayers Up!!!

Wish I could have made it down there for DanL's funeral but it just wasn't meant to be.. Out of respect/love for my brother, I am going to do the only other thing I can think of and hold my own personal moment of silence for my friend,, I plan on purposely logging off here from 1pm until 2pm and shutting off the computer.. May sound nuts but if I had my finger on that big internet switch thingy I would shut the whole thing down world wide for that time period (if DanL' was here, he'd smile at cha and say "yea, Puc would actually do that) cause my friend was that special..

Yep,,,, Prayers Up

:sign yeah that:

Continued prayers up to our special and beloved VR brother. We all have the same sadness and love for Dan. What a great guy. When I read these posts, it makes me very sad to the point where I just sit in silence for a bit. You're in great hands now Dan, but crap, we're gonna miss the heck out of you...