IGNORED

Prayers PLease.

Yammer Dan

World turned upside down for little brother tonight. Attacked by Welfare trash sprayed in eyes and blinded. Ended up in jail for 1st degree murder!! These lowlifes had attacked him before and beaten and left him for dead with a steel pipe. When he got blinded he just pulled and shot. One dead one wounded. Gonna be rough and I don't know how to handle this.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Geeze Dan

I sure hope everything sorts its self out quickly.

It is my understanding that if you shoot someone for any reason you will be arrested, it is then the DA that will look at all the evidence to determine if charges should be pursued. It is a pain but you have to give the system time, AND make sure he has a good lawyer and a good eye doc on his side.

All we can do is send some prayers his way to help the process along.

I am with Bongo and totally speechless Dan.. My thoughts and prayers are certainly with you folks as you work thru this tragic event... Please let your brother know we are thinking of and praying for him.. Has he got an immediate family,, wife/children?

Prayers Up

Puc

World turned upside down for little brother tonight. Attacked by Welfare trash sprayed in eyes and blinded. Ended up in jail for 1st degree murder!! These lowlifes had attacked him before and beaten and left him for dead with a steel pipe. When he got blinded he just pulled and shot. One dead one wounded. Gonna be rough and I don't know how to handle this.

Really sorry to hear about this. Unfortunately judgement is always made by those who were not there. They may say that being sprayed is not life threatening there fore would not warrant his actions, yet who is to say that is were it stops. Do you wait until your near beat to death or until it is too late before you are justified in taking action? Make sure he has a good lawyer for sure because the opposing side will try to make it appear that he overreacted.

Strange how law abiding citizens get in trouble for defending themselves from criminals. Prayer up.

You got that right. A friend of mine got charged with assault for beating up three guys that broke into his house with a base ball bat that they brought with them after he wrestled the bat from the one that brought it

I have grown to believe that we live by a legal system not a justice system. In a legal system anything can happen, based on the opinions of those that were not there and how much you can afford to pay out.

So very sorry to hear this Dan. Others have said it all before me, there's not much I can add.

Really hope your brother can get some help with his sight, & that things will improve for you & your family. I'm lost for words. Have faith, Peace Dan.

You got that right. A friend of mine got charged with assault for beating up three guys that broke into his house with a base ball bat that they brought with them after he wrestled the bat from the one that brought it

In NC now, anybody who breaks into your house can be terminated whether there is a perceived bodily harm risk or not. The way it was explained in the cc class that my wife took, if you come home and someone is sitting and watching tv, you have the legal right to terminate him.

Best thing to do is to ask the Great Shepherd how to handle this and let Him work it out. He may give you something to do so be on the alert for instructions, in other words, you can't sit back, but them I kind of think you wouldn't do that anyways.

You have our thoughts and prayers as always, in the end His will, will be done.

Dan, I don't know what to say let alone be able to say anything that will make you feel better right now. You and the warden have been down a rough road lately and you certainly did not need to be tested by this. All I can offer to you and your brother is my heartfelt support and prayers to give you all the strength you need to deal with this situation.