IGNORED

Who's around Fort Wayne, Indiana?

Red Ryder

Going to Fort Wayne, Indiana for three weeks of job training. Staying at the Marriott Courtyard off exit 111b, Lima Road & I-69. Just wondering what the area is like and who is around there for a M & E? I was thinking of riding the RSV down and do some riding after class. Later-

I'm about ten minutes off the southeast side of town. Curvy roads are few and far between, but there are a few. There are plenty of ice cream joints around though. Look us up when you know more. Three weeks, eh? We can get a lot of riding in during a stretch like that. There have to be a few other Ventures around here somewhere. The dealers are selling them to somebody. But I sure don't know who or where they are.

Hey Freezy, we ought to make sure to show him Indiana's best, New Corydon. :hurts: :whistling: :rotf:

Indeed, New Corydon is a tiny little town in the middle of nowhere, where other tiny little towns go to dump their garbage.

well if its new maybe it just needs time to grow up to a big CITY:stirthepot:ya'll pickin on the little town

well if its new maybe it just needs time to grow up to a big CITY:stirthepot:ya'll pickin on the little town

The only thing NEW about it is the first word of its name.

I think it was established by Noah right after the flood. He needed someplace to dump all that leftover "stuff" that was in the Ark.

:rotf::rotf::whistling:

Thanks Joe and Lynn, Looking forward to meeting both of you. Class starts Monday morning on the 14th. I will ride down on Sunday, but the forcast does not look to promising, high of 40 here and 49 there, with rain/snow mix all day. I've rode in single digits many times, so the 40's are okay. Forcast shows it will be in the 60's mid week with sun.

:cool10:It's Terrible, I have to go to all this trouble of starting a new job just to go for a ride. Talk to you next week, Later-

Thanks Joe and Lynn, Looking forward to meeting both of you. Class starts Monday morning on the 14th. I will ride down on Sunday, but the forcast does not look to promising, high of 40 here and 49 there, with rain/snow mix all day. I've rode in single digits many times, so the 40's are okay. Forcast shows it will be in the 60's mid week with sun.

:cool10:It's Terrible, I have to go to all this trouble of starting a new job just to go for a ride. Talk to you next week, Later-

Looking forward to meeting you too James. I've always loved the color of the 03, a great looking bike!

Joe

• 6 years later...