IGNORED

Year #4 - Just renewed - Thanks Guys !

KIC

So I just renewed my membership for year #4 after 3 years of ownership. You guys helped me decide on the original purchase, helped figure out what I actually purchased, helped me extensively through many repairs including the whole scary front end/fork seal/ triple tree bearing repair and most importantly getting it all put back together.

Since the original 89 purchase, I have bought two 1984 parts bikes, a 1987 Venture Royale, and helped my son-in-law purchase his 1986 Venture Royale (thanks 1Rooster).

I did have to stop my bike form reading the forum since she decided to develop many symptoms that others were posting about regarding their bike.

So for Year #4...thanks guys and gals !!!! :cool10:

Just found my original Purchase pictures:

IMAG0786 (2).jpg IMAG0785.jpgIMAG0787.jpg

Now those of you that lost the pool on whether I would last or get kicked off of here....pay up !! :stirthepot:

IMAG0786.jpg

Edited by KIC

:2RED: :2RED: :2RED: and now, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeehawwwwwwww, one more!! :2RED:

:scratchchin: THOSE ":2RED:" THINGS ARE SUPPOSE TO READ "WELCOME TO VR" BUT ARENT WORKING FOR SOME REASON,,,,, MAYBE DON IS STILL UPSET ABOUT YOU HARASSING HIM ABOUT HIS HARLEY AND HE UNPLUGGED THEM IN YOUR CASE KIC,,,, OH WELL,, ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS...... :backinmyday:

2NS EDIT,,,,,,, WELL SHAVE MY BEARD,,, THIS THING IS WACKY,,, THE NUMBER2RED THING DIDNT WORK WHEN I WANTED IT TO BUT WHEN I DIDNT WANT IT TO IT DID,,, THINGS SURE HAPPEN WHEN YOUR AROUND KIC!! GLAD YOUR STAYING BRO!!

Edited by cowpuc
CAUSE THIS THING IS PLAYING TRICKS ON ME