IGNORED

"the diamond cut guy"

eusa1

Mike does excellent work these diamond cut fins draw tons of attention plus he also has many add on pieces that can make your bike stand out. I would suggest if you get them be prepared to get noticed first thing people notice and Mike is great guy to work with. has a great system to ship them so them get to you undamaged. :happy65:

• 6 months later...
a little more dusting off in the Diamond cut dusty threads department!! Merry Christmas 2015 everyone!!

and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you and yours Eusa1:santa:!! By the way, I seen have MANY fine examples of your work while out chasing the wind - you do a GREAT job my friend - thanks!!:thumbsup:

Edited by cowpuc

I hate the triple cut fins on my bike! :crying: They sparkle so much I am constantly having to stop and talk to people asking about them :doh: :big-grin-emoticon:

@eusa1, gotta ask but if answering this is a secret I TOTALLY understand. I am one of those folks that have seen Raggies bike sparkle and yea:178:.. Is that an actual 3 step procedure you go thru to get them to SPARKLE like that (probably should not be so nosy - sometimes my curiousity gets me in trouble)? Do you do other parts on bikes that produce that "look"? My gosh brother those suckers are GORGEOUS!!:thumbsup::clap2:Someday I am gonna bump into Raggy again and I am gonna make a video of what your artistic work is all about. Just beautiful!:thumbsup2:

Edited by cowpuc

it is the same hand cut that I offer for my regular request diamond cut work, it's just three times the cuts and three times the work and three times the cost to the customer. and yes I would love to have more video!! ps. thank you!!

it is the same hand cut that I offer for my regular request diamond cut work, it's just three times the cuts and three times the work and three times the cost to the customer. and yes I would love to have more video!! ps. thank you!!

I'll see if I can make that happen for ya Mike. I have tried a few times but can't seem to get the video to show the true beauty of your triple cuts :confused24:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...