IGNORED

Yammer Dan.....

FreezyRider

OK, Dan.....I vote that you come out of your corner now. Surely you've been there long enough to pay your debt.

It's just too boring around here with you standing in the corner. I think of the good old days of following along as you built your garage. What fun!!!

Come out, come out, wherever you are!!

I think we need to offer a sacrificial offering of a 2nd Genner. We can ask for volunteers and if that doesn't work, we can take a vote as which one gets sacrificed.

i will volunteer the 2nd Genner its a bad wreck i think i did a good job on it to only shatter my knee and few ribs but you should see the 2nd Gen it will never be road worthy again its not even salvageable tank crushed frame broke case cracked so i have been told i havent seen my damage yet :confused24: wheel chair bound but the 1st Gen is safe in the driveway :bighug:

he is slow to respond

like them first gens he has. now if that don't get him out of the corner I give up:stirthepot:

:no-no-no::no-no-no::no-no-no: 1st Genners Rule when we can ride them :cool10:

i will volunteer the 2nd Genner its a bad wreck i think i did a good job on it to only shatter my knee and few ribs but you should see the 2nd Gen it will never be road worthy again its not even salvageable tank crushed frame broke case cracked.

So.. what I hear you saying it is as good as condition as most 2nd Gens ?

:rotf::rotfl::rasberry:

C'mon Dan...where are you ??? :confused24: