Hi All,

I was perusing on fleabay and found a couple pairs of RSV passenger grab bars. I have an 06 RSTD. Are these something that are easily added to the RSDT if I don't have an RSV trunk?

Thanks in advance

Dave

I think one end fastens to the RSV trunk bracket. :confused:

Hi All,

I was perusing on fleabay and found a couple pairs of RSV passenger grab bars. I have an 06 RSTD. Are these something that are easily added to the RSDT if I don't have an RSV trunk?

Thanks in advance

Dave

This is true one end fastens to the trunk mounting bracket. I have a set of the in the classifieds if you decide to put a trunk on. $110.00 for both I also have a trunk that was on my bike also for sale. Everything you need for $500.00 plus shipping. Check out my bike trunk is new would just have to paint to match.

Hi Dave, if you decide to sell the grab bars I would be interested. I just put an RSV trunk on my RSTD and would like to get some grab bars. Yes I can also confirm that the one end of the grab bar attaches to the trunk support bracket of the RSV.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance

Dave