IGNORED

How's your garden doing?

RandyR

i have a diffrent garden. 21 tomato plants 3 cucumber plants 60 green onions, 1 mild japino and 6 green bell pepper plants. sorry at work or i would have got some pics. i dont have a green thumb but i do like working in the garden and your flowers are just wonderful looing.

Taters and I have our garden in as of last week.....8 tomato plants...8 cherry tomatoes....20 pepper plants of different color and heat...block of corn ..about 150 plants......4 rows of beans ....about 30 garlic plants and the same in onions......2 pickle plants and 2 cucumber plants.....2 squash and 2 zucchini plants...3 rows of peas...one row of beets..2 rows of spinich and a couple rows of brocoli plants...oh yeah, we planted some eggplants also....have some new gooseberry bushes along with rasberries and currents and a new grape vine started....Oh I forgot the carrots, celery, radishes, and a dozen or so different herbs..I'm sure I forgot to mention some things, but that all I can remember off the top of my head...:fatsmiley:

Edited by BIG TOM

• 2 weeks later...

Marca went out and spent money this spring on some hardware. A few weeks later we had the outcome and me feeling kind of stiff. But now it's growing and producing, won't be enough to fill a freezer, but we'll eat good this summer,, I hope.

Marca went out and spent money this spring on some hardware. A few weeks later we had the outcome and me feeling kind of stiff. But now it's growing and producing, won't be enough to fill a freezer, but we'll eat good this summer,, I hope.

You and Tom will enjoy the fresh veggies. I've given up on veggie as the deer and rodents eat them all. So I've switched to flowers with a bad taste to the critters.

Green Tomatoes, Squash, and couple hot peppers chopped up and fried togather on some hot biscuits Dust in a little flour while frying. Fried in Lard is best. You ain't lived til you've tried it!! One of my favorite meals with a glass of cold milk. :clap2:

Green Tomatoes, Squash, and couple hot peppers chopped up and fried togather on some hot biscuits Dust in a little flour while frying. Fried in Lard is best. You ain't lived til you've tried it!! One of my favorite meals with a glass of cold milk. :clap2:
how about a few hashbrowns mixed in. :stirthepot: