IGNORED

rstd mud fap fitting qustion

I am looking at buying a set of mud flaps from Chiholwee leather, but they only sell flaps for the road star and the v-star. My question is, will any of these two models fit my 2009 royal star tour deluxe fenders. :confused07:

• 10 months later...
I am certain either one will fit...

here are a couple pics of my mud flaps that I had on my o5 RSV..

Note: Fenders are the same on yours as mine are.

Do you have any more shots of mud flaps? From different angles I mean. I'm having a set made and sure could us closer shots. Thanks and God Bless

A word of advice...when you put a flap on be sure to keep an eye on how your tread looks on your back tire. The flap does not affect the tread but you lose that quick glance ability when you walk around your bike to check everything. Be sure to lift the flap once in a while and make sure you got plenty of rubber on the road. Not trying to sound childish or corny but as the saying goes "Out of sight and out of mind".

Do you have any more shots of mud flaps? From different angles I mean. I'm having a set made and sure could us closer shots. Thanks and God Bless

Im sorry Mike, but I no longer have any close up shots of the mud flap. I did have about 7 photos, but my computer crashed and I ended up getting a lap top which I have now. The only one I had left was never deleted from the camera and that was the one I posted. I have several of my bike where you can see the mud flap, but they are much farther away, and you can not tell how it is mounted.

• 4 weeks later...