IGNORED

Passanger Foot Rest

They are pretty much plug and play EXCEPT you have to fabricate a set of hangers for the exhaust, and buy longer bolts, and use some of the parts from the passenger footpeg setup. What you need to use are those big flat washers and the larger bolts that have a point on them. A long time ago I did an article on the conversion with pictures but I think it got lost in the shuffle. It may have been before the great crash of '07 or whatever year it was...

If you find a set, and one of the best places to look is on Fleabay, and need further info I will be glad to help you out.

I have three sets for the 83 85 I beleve I have two sets for the 86 on, not sure if the 86 will fit the 83 86 venture. Just so you know the 83 set's look nothing like the 86 on, I can sent you a photo of what I have if you like. Mike

I bought a set from an 86 cuz I was told I could make them work, and that's fine since I can fabricate well enough. I would like to see the difference between the two and thx for the pics if ya find them

I would like some direction/tips on what all I need to do to make the MKII's passenger footrests work if somebody has worled this out already...TY:fingers-crossed-emo

are the greatest dingy, bongobob, all Y'all are so helpful. so I was already going to have to fab some brackets/ exhaust hangers cuz I found some slash cut cobra exhaust that sound amazing.. so if I understand I just bolt the 86 foot rests on like stock and then work out my exhaust hangers. sweet that helps a lot guys, THX again

HOSS