IGNORED

Please keep Eileen in your prayers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don, I can't tell you how much I hate to hear that kind of news. You and Eileen have been such troopers through y'alls travails the last few years. My earnest prayers are gladly made on y'alls behalf. May His strength and peace be your's & Eileen's (and all the family).

Sometimes, it's hard to "know" and harder to believe. Sometimes, it's hard to hear His voice over the clamor and chaos because of it, but if we go to that one still and quiet spot in our minds....He IS there! His voice is like a breeze, barely discernable but there nonetheless. You can feel it as much as hear it....."Peace, Be still and know"........ I hear and obey, my Father. I carry His voice on eagles wings in my mind to places I do not know, to people I have neither met nor recognize. The Word is in His voice and there is power there. I speak His words and leave them in those places and with those people and send the eagle home. Thought is power; it is the Word unspoken. Spoken, it is manifested. I therefore pray by thought and speech and as a child of God, I invoke His name and the power of it. Bless Him..Praise His Holy Name. Above all else, His Will be done!

OK, that was ..different. I'm not sure who that second part was for, but I hope you see it and it provides the confirmation you were seeking.

We are told in the last days there will be an increase in "pestillances" and that "time and unforeseen circumstances befall us all"

TImes will get harder before they get better.

All we can do is rely on our creator.

She certainly deserves to be in our thoughts! She is obvioulsy a caring human being and needs all our support.

And After all...she is married to you!:stickpoke:

It's over now folks. I just got a call from my wife and Dolores passed away about an hour ago. Eileen got there yesterday and stayed with her through the night and was there when she passed. She is going through a very difficult time but is a strong lady and I know that she will be fine.

I thank you for your prayers and continuing prayers during this difficult time for her. Dolores was a vibrant, lovely and sweet lady. I think that she was only 48 years old so it seems that she was taken from this earth way too early but I know that there is a reason for it and somebody we will all understand that reason.

Dear Eileen and Don.

Me and Greta will keep you in our prayers and we send you our warmest thoughts. Please give Eileen (and yourself) a warm hug from us.

I think that it is about time you two give it a serious thought to treat yourself to a nice relaxing getaway trip to Iceland the coming summer. As you know we will always be there for you.

Stay strong and have faith.

Jonas and Greta.

Don, thinking of you and your family in these difficult times. I have a wife very much like yours, always there as a care giver for others never taking time for her. My wife was endlessly with my sisters in their times of need and every weekend she spent her off time caring for my mother until mom passed in May. What special people the Lord has blessed us with.

Next summer vacation I plan on taking her on a cruise to Hawaii so she can have time for her for a change. Iceland don't sound bad either!

prayers

Prayers and thoughts from Rose and I to you and Eileen. She has gone thru a tough couple of years and is the strongest trooper I've ever seen. Treat her good next year and yourself by taking a good long "bikation".

my prayers go out to you and your family.

haveing gone through 3 memembers of my family passing away from cancer. in the last 18 years it can be hard on a person. my brother passed away in his apartment in my arms while i tried to perform cpr on him i knew it was over he was 51

my mom passed away at the age of 60 in my sisters home while she took care of her. she also helped with my brother. then my dad passed at age 70. a half hour before i walked into the home he was in. i had to be the srong one in the family.

when all the stuff was over i went out and into a wooded area that is still my special place and cried like a baby.

so god bless you don and your wonderfull wife.