IGNORED

Need advice in selling

kenw

I'm selling my 2006RSV and have it in the classified section here, but was wondering where the best other places to list it would be! I've never sold a vehicle outright so I'm not sure where to turn. I don't want to mess around with paypal and just want a normal transaction. Any help you folks can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

kenw

I'm selling my 2006RSV and have it in the classified section here, but was wondering where the best other places to list it would be! I've never sold a vehicle outright so I'm not sure where to turn. I don't want to mess around with paypal and just want a normal transaction. Any help you folks can give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

kenw

I would also list on Craig's list in your area. Its free and you can add pic's also.

:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

I was selling a minivan for my Father-in-law and wasn't having much luck with Craigslist. I decided to look and see what eBay would charge.

Turns out eBay Motors has something called a "local classified" that will show your ad in a 200 mile radius for no fees whatsoever. It also shows potential buyers the CarFax for free. I sold it in about a day to a guy well outside the normal craigslist area. Got a premium price for it too.

You might check and see if you can list a motorcycle that way.