IGNORED

Somebody tried to get me...

Freebird

I was sitting here doing my income taxes when I got a call from PayPal. They said that somebody in Germany had tried to use my PayPal debit card this morning for about $75.00 worth of Netflix movies. They caught it and declined the charge. So, now I have canceled that card and ordered a new one. What a world it is that we live in today. :(

I DID finally get my taxes finished and filed. That could have gone better also.

I was sitting here doing my income taxes when I got a call from PayPal. They said that somebody in Germany had tried to use my PayPal debit card this morning for about $75.00 worth of Netflix movies. They caught it and declined the charge. So, now I have canceled that card and ordered a new one. What a world it is that we live in today. :(

I DID finally get my taxes finished and filed. That could have gone better also.

Hey, pony up like the rest of us little people and donate your fair share !!!!:stirthepot: :fnd_(16):

Its good to know the credit card companies are watching for suspicious activity.

A couple weeks ago I used a Visa credit card, that I hadn't given much use in a while, at three stores right next to each other for about $200 per transaction. I had a call from the card company when I got home asking me to confirm the transactions, and they had put a temporary hold on payment to the stores until I talked with them.