IGNORED

HELP Need Exhaust Collector for My 86

I received my 86 Venture for a christmas present from my family. I have been able to get rid of that rust in the gas tank, rebuild the carbs,now I am on my exhaust. The collector needed to have the baffles taken out. I was successful but the pipes are all rusted. The welder doesn't think he can fix them. I would like to buy a collector that is not all rusted out. Thanks Tom

Hi Tom.

Keep an eye on eBay for sure. They pop up every now and then. New I think they run about $370.00. There was a fella around here a while back that was making them, with some nice improvements, but was a bit higher than a new EOM.

Anybody know if Mark is still making them?

A good fab guy can piece them back together if there is enough meat to work with. Sounds like you might be on the thin side.

Mike

Yes, but I don't think that he has a website any longer. Somebody posted this info yesterday.

Mark's Performance Products. 18011 Westlawn St., Hesperia, CA, 92345 phone no. 760-948-1346 email @ markpipe@net0.net

freebird could you post this link in the tech sec. for others before steve and i lose the info again it took the two of us to find it mostly steve after i gave him the town and state mark was in thank you for all you do for us.:bowdown::bowdown:

The last time on his website they'd gone up to $800. Whew!!! Really neat but not for 8 C's.... :mo money:

Just for the collector? WOW! You sure that wasn't for the whole exhaust? For $250.00 I'd be lazy and buy it. But for $800.00 I'll make my own. It may not look as pretty, but it would come close.

Just for the collector? WOW! You sure that wasn't for the whole exhaust? For $250.00 I'd be lazy and buy it. But for $800.00 I'll make my own. It may not look as pretty, but it would come close.

Yep, I was really blown away by the increase. I think he was saying he didn't want to make them any more, but......

• 3 years later...