IGNORED

VentureRider Decals Available

Freebird

OK folks, I have place the order for the domed decals. They will be the same size as the small patches, approximately 2.75" tall x 3.5" wide. They have already sent me a digital proof of the design and I have approved it. They have been shipped to me so I should have them soon and then be able to get them out to you pretty quickly.

These are NOT just regular flat decals. They printed on a metallic silver vinyl so that the silver text and scroll work will have a metallic, somewhat chrome look. They are then domed with a clear poly that gives them somewhat of a 3D look. They will look great on the trunk of the bikes, your auto window, wherever you wish to use them. I'll post pictures as soon as I get them but I'm taking orders now to try and recoup some of my upfront costs. They are designed for outdoor use.

I ordered 250 decals this time. If we end up needing more than that, I can order more later. I think these are going to be really sharp looking. I don't know WHEN I will be able to order more though. The price break came at 250 so if we are only 50, 100, etc. short...I will not order again until I think that there is demand for at least a couple of hundred.

So...you can start ordering whenever you like. They will be $4.00 each and that includes shipping within in the USA or $4.50 each shipped to Canada.

Payable via PayPal to dk_nelson@verizon.net NOTE there is an underscore between the dk and nelson. PLEASE make sure that you include your mailing address in your PayPal payment.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Boss.

Can we (I) have a look at one, please?

You gotta pic ya can post? :photographing:

I think I'd like 3. One for the RSV, one for the Subaru and one for the Jumbuck ute.

Also - how much is freight to the Great Southern Land?

Stay safe buddy and enjoy the riding.

Bl00dy cold and wet down this part of the planet.

Don

Just sent you paypal for two decals. Let me know if my address doesn't show. Hope to see you at the International Rally in Aug. AND hopefully will be driving my Venture Trike!

thanks for all you do!

Don

Sorry, can't post a picture until they arrive. Will do that when they get here if there are any unsold. :)

No problems.

I thought you had this-----> They have already sent me a digital proof of the design and I have approved it.

No problems.

I thought you had this-----> They have already sent me a digital proof of the design and I have approved it.

OH...I do but it's not anything except my artwork that they reworked and sent back. It is not like a representation of the actual decal, just my artwork which is basically our logo as used on the small patch.

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks...the decals have FINALLY arrived. I think they look fantastic and am sure you are going to like them. We are leaving sometime tomorrow and start making our way down to Arkansas. I plan to get them in the mail tomorrow morning before we leave for any of you who have already ordered. Any orders after today will not be shipped until we get back in a couple of weeks.

I will bring some to the rally though.