IGNORED

Used parts available for 1st Gens

icon1.gif Parts from 83 xvz1200 still for sale.

I had to shut down my used parts offer when I took my recent trip to Sturgis and out west.:7_6_3[1]: But, Now I'm back and I'm finished with the Mattcharva's bike rebuild project so now the parts store is back open.

:dancefool::banana::cool10::banana::cool10:

There are many, many good parts left and I need to wrap this project up as well . I need to move these babies and clear out the over flow of parts that run from my work area through the sunroom art studio into the house and on to the kitchen table. Most every thing has been disassmbled from the bike down to the engine and frame. Still have all the plastic body parts and most of the systems and electrical components.:bluesbrother:

So, if your still looking for some parts please reply on this post and I will answer with availability and condition of part and price of part plus shipping cost. mo%20money.gifplus:2cents:

Please do not respond by private message. That didn't work to well last time. Going back and forth between the thread and private messages kept me confused and clogged up private messages boxes. bang%20head.gif:doh::confused24::doh:bang%20head.gif

So step right up and tell me what you need, remember a lot of the parts are interchangable withe the XVZ1300 and later year model. If in doubt I can verify if it will work on your bike with my multi year Yamaha Parts program. :thumbsup2:

It's all for a good cause, mine and Venturerider.org's. I am doing this for a few bucks but I'm not greedy and willing to share so I'm trying to offer these parts at a very reasonable cost and at the end of the day I'm gonna tally up what I've sold through this site a donate 10% off that amount to Venturerider.org and donate any remaining useable parts to the venture parts stash on the site. :thumbsup2:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fly-N-Lo

Bob,

I'm back in town now. The project in So. Georgia was not as bad as I originally thought. I will be home for at least a month while waiting on doors and windows to be made. Remember to set back those carb parts we talked about on the phone. Working on and off next week, call me later if you want to ride out this way. BTW, how did the sync go?

Bob,

I'm back in town now. The project in So. Georgia was not as bad as I originally thought. I will be home for at least a month while waiting on doors and windows to be made. Remember to set back those carb parts we talked about on the phone. Working on and off next week, call me later if you want to ride out this way. BTW, how did the sync go?

I'm glad that the job worked out. Been sitting here thinking about a ride destination for this afternoon. Kennessaw would be in range what do you have going on today. I could return your gauges and bring some carb parts for you to play with . I'll call

Guest Thainglo

Do you have a good TCI unit? I've narrowed my problem down to a bad transistor that is on order, but never a bad idea to have a good spare lying around.

By the way, I'm just up the road of you up bit in Rome.

And, just for fun, how much for the entire engine?

Still have the rearend / differential? Mine went 5k with 2 tablespoons of oil!!

:240:

Yep I got the hole rear end from middle gear all the way to rear tire and wheel. All of it in good shape except rear tire would make a good burn out slick still holding air no thread showing how much of can you use. Edited by Dragonslayer
add picture

Yep I got the hole rear end from middle gear all the way to rear tire and wheel. All of it in good shape except rear tire would make a good burn out slick still holding air no thread showing how much of can you use.

Should only need the final drive, the rest seems ok.

How much?

Let me know, thanks

May have a quiet bike.

:Venture: