IGNORED

Snolett Scam

OrlinEngh

I think I got this figured out, took me awhile but its all starting to add up now.

Fool keeps telling me that he is not the one to blame for that cold air out of Canada that its those ones that keep leaving the door open up there but he wont give out any names.

Now lets see they open the door Fool gets busy pushing buttons and pulling levers, and then there is this half naked guy out there selling these Snolettes by the pickup load.

Now if this is the case these are not real Snolettes they are man made and not from the factory that does make these Snolettes.

I think that there needs to be a end of this scam and as a form of punishment all the money that these scamers have made needs to be put into a icecream fund.

This has to be done soon because once it warms up and the Snolettes melt and they will have gotten away with this.

I would love to tell you which one of the Canadians is the one that keeps leaving the door open, but I have not figured out just whom is to blame yet. I think we have it narrowed down to someone in Alberta, The weatherman keeps calling these cold shots Alberta clippers.

As for that half naked guy selling the Snowletts, I have had to wash my eyes and brain with sulfuric acid trying to get that image to go away.:scared:No luck so far.

But I do like the idea of ol Puc putting his ill gotten gains into an ICE CREAM fund.

Global warming my :moon:. We are breaking cold records left and right.

Sure go ahead and blame us poor Canucks just because we leave the doors open. But let me tell you yanks something and then we will see who is smarter.

For generations parents in Canada have yelled at us for leaving the door open. The most common comment would go something like this "where were you born, in a barn are trying to heat the whole darn neighborhood ?"

Well let me tell you guys our generation finally got smart and said "why not?"

We decided whats wrong with heating the whole darn neighborhood?

We in our superior wisdom came to the conclusion if we all left our doors open and heated the whole darn neighborhood none of us would ever have to shovel snow.

I think I got this figured out, took me awhile but its all starting to add up now.

Fool keeps telling me that he is not the one to blame for that cold air out of Canada that its those ones that keep leaving the door open up there but he wont give out any names.

Now lets see they open the door Fool gets busy pushing buttons and pulling levers, and then there is this half naked guy out there selling these Snolettes by the pickup load.

Now if this is the case these are not real Snolettes they are man made and not from the factory that does make these Snolettes.

I think that there needs to be a end of this scam and as a form of punishment all the money that these scamers have made needs to be put into a icecream fund.

This has to be done soon because once it warms up and the Snolettes melt and they will have gotten away with this.

Maybe I need to add some better pics or something,, its 5 dollars a TRUNK load Orlin, I simply do not sell Snolettes by the case!

Oh, yea,, it is apparent that you dont know much about Snolettes. I have many return customers so, either people around here know they are real or they simply dont care!!

All that said, should I send you a trunk load?:big-grin-emoticon:

Sure go ahead and blame us poor Canucks just because we leave the doors open. But let me tell you yanks something and then we will see who is smarter.

For generations parents in Canada have yelled at us for leaving the door open. The most common comment would go something like this "where were you born, in a barn are trying to heat the whole darn neighborhood ?"

Well let me tell you guys our generation finally got smart and said "why not?"

We decided whats wrong with heating the whole darn neighborhood?

We in our superior wisdom came to the conclusion if we all left our doors open and heated the whole darn neighborhood none of us would ever have to shovel snow.

I like the way SaddleBum thinks!! :thumbsup:

Well so all that you leaving the door open has don is to get us yankees all upset and shiverin.

Orlin and Puc, I think we just found the guilty party that's been leaving the door open.......

..........its that @saddlebum character.....:stickpoke:

If Saddlebum would have kept the door closed we would be in the 40s and 50s by now with no chance to make snow.

Maybe I need to add some better pics or something,, its 5 dollars a TRUNK load Orlin, I simply do not sell Snolettes by the case!

Oh, yea,, it is apparent that you dont know much about Snolettes. I have many return customers so, either people around here know they are real or they simply dont care!!

All that said, should I send you a trunk load?:big-grin-emoticon:

I like the way SaddleBum thinks!! :thumbsup:

I would like to see a pick of one those Snolettes you have there to see if they compare to the ones we get here that must be the over spray from Fools machine before I would take a truck load.

I am sure that I have seen them here the temps have to right and they are the ones that when I am trying to plow the roads that are coverd with them and they make these big drifts and you hit them with the plow they go all over the windshield and up in to the defrost and blow all over the dash and fog up the windshield as they melt away.

It has to be very cold for this to happen, as it doesnt happen with this white stuff that falls on the ground when its above 0 degrees out side. Those other ones just seem to blow out the of the plow and not all over the place and try to end up back on the road again in these big drifts.

So now to get rid of these Snolettes we have to talk this guy saddlebum to shutting those doors the Fool to shut his machine down, Now I know this will cut into your icecream money but it does look like you have enough to sell for awhile yet.