IGNORED

2015 wny mini rally

BIG TOM

Ok guys and gals...I need some input from those who attend the rally each year...we are kicking around a 50's theme with a stroll dance contest and best 50's costumed couple on Friday night ? what do you think...sound like fun ?????? SATURDAY NIGHT BAND WILL PLAY 50'S , 60'S AND 70'S music....????????? catered bbq before the band ???? another scavenger hunt ???? Spragues ride again????? more picnic games???? more or less rides???? If you attend this rally ,I would like your input.....

You can theme it however you like, but I think most folks are just interested in a get together. Some food, music, a fire, and maybe a little hair of the dog is always nice.

I'm planning on coming, but am neutral to what the particulars are.

See ya there ! :guitarist 2:

It all sounds good to me specially the 50's, 60's and 70's music :dancefool:. So hard to get that anywhere anymore. Even our Christmas party at work played all that thumping music and believe it or not....not a single Christmas song. :backinmyday:

Where was I :think: oh yeah it all sounds good to me Tom. Last year you tossed in a bit variety and it seemed like their was something for everybody from those who wanted short to long rides to those who just wanted to hang around play games and swap lies....er I mean tell tales..... sorry share stories ....that,s it share stories stories.:beer:

Oh and Tom this one is for you :canada:seeing as how you loves us canucks oh so much EH!:bighug:

• 3 weeks later...