IGNORED

What's in your garage? How many motorcycles do you see?

pbjman

Cool,, a motorcycle version of where's waldo!!! PB,,, your my kinda people,, always coming up with sneaky little :stickpoke:and some pretty awesome :witch_brew:!!

I get a second here I will have to be a contributing factor here to your latest exploits!!

I've got 2 bikes and 3 scooters

1988 Yamaha XVZ1300 Venture Royale

1987 Yamaha XVZ535 Virago

1989 Honda CH250 Elite

1985 Honda Ch250 Elite

2000 don't know what it is 35cc motorized skateboard with bars and seat

-Pete, in Tacoma WA USA

"Show me the money!!"

i dont have a garage but there better still be the shadow in the storage unit i rented for a year LOL

Now ya did it OldGoat,,, next thing ya know that PB is gonna have us diggin in our sheds, basements, crawlspaces, attics and pump houses!!!!!!!!!!!! Lord help us!!!!!!!!! For a minute there it looked like we were gonna get off easy!!:stickinouttounge:

Now ya did it OldGoat,,, next thing ya know that PB is gonna have us diggin in our sheds, basements, crawlspaces, attics and pump houses!!!!!!!!!!!! Lord help us!!!!!!!!! For a minute there it looked like we were gonna get off easy!!:stickinouttounge:

That's right Puc, it's not like I'm asking to see under your skirts! Where's the pics guys?:yikes:

if you're talking about not putting up more pics, maybe they are just bashful.

So anyone going to come out with an answer on how many bikes in mine?

Yea,, waited long enough,, I think I see four.. Two obvious, one under that blue canopy (can see the trunk and the passenger grab bars sticking out) and one cross ways with the tail end sticking out in front of the pedalies..

The first 2nd Genner I've seen admit it!!:innocent-emoticon::banana::banana::banana:

Funny how sooner or later,, usually much later than sooner,, the truth always come out and it usually starts with one brave soul!!:big-grin-emoticon:

More importantly how many can you take out and ride today? I made a commitment to only tear into one at a time, so usually at least four of the five qualify. Right now the 86 VR is apart for a fuel tank leak and scope creep is killing me... also have a vmax, a DRZ250 (plated), '83 GPz750, and the kz550 that I bought new in 1980. And do bicycles count? I see some in the pic... add 4.