IGNORED

Getting divorced and selling the bike

juggler

Life changes and it's sucky at times. I need to sell the ride to pay for the divorce.

http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=4042

I've been holding off on selling for a few months hoping I could get through this and still keep my RSV. That just isn't going to be feasible. I'll buy another one once this storm passes.

sorry to hear about the mess. i went through it from 2007 to 2009. I actually bought my Venture because of it. The ex rode her own bike none of the girlfriend(S) did or do. can"t say I can complain. Point is no matter how bad it is now good things will come out of it. Believe me!

:dancefool:

Wil,

Sorry to hear this. Have been thinking about you periodically (whenever someone posts up looking for a repair/owners manual link) and haven't recalled seeing you post in here recently. I appears life got in the way.

Keep your head up. It seems it never will end, but it does, and then it gets better.

Don't have any need to expand the stable. Good luck in finding a buyer and getting thru this difficult time.

RR

That sucks ...

I remember it well. I cried when the guy rode away on my pristine Honda VFR750F.

It wasn't much better when the Land Rover Discovery went the same way.

Oh well ... life gets better after that.

I did it in reverse. Got divorced and bought a Harley. Bike cost me less than she did.

Yeah, that's what I did too. Although I bought the Venture (first bike ever). Couldn't believe how much extra cash I had around without her in the house.

RR

Like the old saying goes, the man whose single his pockets jingle.

Why don't you take out a loan on the scooter and use it to get the divorce and keep the bike. Just a thought.

Oh yeah and learn to dance. Girls love guys who can dance.