IGNORED

Wisconsin Maintenace Day 2012

OrlinEngh

I posted the date on the calendar for June 30th, We will be going for a ride on Friday anyone that wants to come and join in is wellcome, We have a nice area for camping bring a fishing pole and do some trout fishing the stream is next to the campground.

Satarday will be the day for working on the cycles and a cookout and bonfire in the evening.

Hope to see you

Orlin and Sharon

We have a nice area for camping bring a fishing pole and do some trout fishing the stream is next to the campground.

Hope to see you

Orlin and Sharon

Water and MD?

I wonder if there will be any pond monsters......??????:scared:

Or would that be stream monsters????

Edited by Flyinfool

• 3 weeks later...
Fergit da tools.... Do we need a WI Fishing License????

:mytruck1:

Only if you want to go and drown worms in the trout stream that runs thru the backyard.....

As to what kind of work will be getting done.

It is easier to predict the Superbowl champions before the season starts.

All you can do is to make a post to ask what people are interested in doing, (oh wait you kind of just did that) it is different every year. I would Venture to guess that carb synchs are the most common maint done at a MD.

Last year we were doing some electrical and greasing pins, year before that it was electrical and cutting holes in windshields, year before that it was mainly carb work.

The most important work that gets done is consuming food and beverage and a lot of BSing. You may not have to buy fertilizer for years........

ork.

The most important work that gets done is consuming food and beverage and a lot of BSing. You may not have to buy fertilizer for years........

Well I have never been to a Maintenance day. :confused24: But this is looking better all the time. :lightbulb: I think I just might be able to help out on this part!!!! :sign woo hoo: :beer: :thumbsup2: :whistling:

Bryan

Count me in ! Do I need to bring my tripod grill and cookin' utensils? :225:

Details please...

When should I show up? When you gonna make me leaf? What kind of grub should I bring? Pot luck any of the days or the like? Address? Tele number swap, (in case I get lost)? etc. etc. etc.

I just like fingering thing out well ahead of time.

Bill

Edited by a1bummer

Here is what I am thinking would like to get in a ride on Friday for those that would like to go can stop some where and eat or cookout here after the ride, Satarday work on cycles if we have enough time get in another ride. Then I have a hind quarter of Venison that I will be cooking along with burgers and brats for Satarday evening and then the bonfire at dark.

After having Bills cooking at the Leaf Lookers ride we can put him in charge of the burgers and the brats.

We have plenty of camping room there will be clean porta poties and and a place to shower.

There are places in Viroqua to stay and there is the Blakley Hobbit just down the road from here nice cabin but you may want to give her a call ahead of time to see if she has it booked for the weekend.

Orlin

Ok Orlin, just let me know when to show and I can give ya a hand getting things in order if ya need any help. I'll help where ever I can. Maybe we could start one of those calendars or whatever it was I've seen here before so we can all RSVP and all so you'll know what to expect. Like always, I can help out with some of the grub and bring a couple dozen each of burgers and brats. More if needed. Maybe a list of what is needed and who will bring what will keep us from having doubles or triples of things. Like condiments and such. Or am I being to anal? I can't help it sometimes. Just anxious to see everyone again and to meat some new faces.

TTFN,

Bill

715-222-3086

• 4 weeks later...

Good to see you can come Ken and Jeff, Jeff if you can get them to come bring them on up. Going to need help drinking that ice cold keg of beer. I have a plan in mind for a rock cooker and smoker, I hauled myself in 6 yards of nice quarry rock to build one up by the house and one down at the campground.

Bill said he would be here with his grill so we can have some of those great burgers and brats.

I figured I havent herd much about working on the bikes so its riding,eating food drinking some beer around a fire and B,sing I am thinking sounds like fun.

That seat is nice the wife really likes it.

• 1 month later...

I have Fridays ride planed out should be a nice one would like to head out of my place at around 12:00 to 1:00 make a loop around to Wildcat Mt, and then stop in at Rockton for some burgers and back here for a good campfire. The ride will take us on some very nice riding roads.

Orlin

• 2 months later...