IGNORED

Anybody from this area riding down to MD?

Trader

I'm near Kingston ON, and I'll probably head over the bridge in Gananoque and be riding thru NY along the north shore of Lake Ontario.

I have a membership in a campground near Lewiston NY so that could be a potential stop. (I'll never make an iron butt rider!)

Is anyone planning on riding down to Don's and passing by or near this way?

It's always more fun to ride with company rather than solo. ( my wife won't be making the trip either)

LEt me know....maybe we can hook up.

It could be possible to go by way of Toronto around to Niagara...but that is a couple hours longer for me.

Edited by Trader
LETS MAKE PLANS TO RIDE FROM S. ONTARIO

I'm trying to talk Paul (Blue Giant) into coming this year and he is from your area. There are a number of us in Southern Ontario going that would be going through Niagara. You could stop by here on the way if you came this way. There are lots from WNY that are going as well so you could hook up with them.

Guest Swifty
probably head over the bridge in Gananoque and be riding thru NY along the north shore of Lake Ontario.

HUH??

Adjust that compass of yours first.

Did you mean south shore?

HUH??

Adjust that compass of yours first.

Did you mean south shore?

Dave: you are such a stickler for details! Maybe he has the same gps we have that takes you through the garbage cans???

I did mean south shore. which is new country to me.... I've travelled the north shore hundreds of times.

But, if it means meeting up and riding in a group, then I'll happily go the north shore route.

PM me with details of where and when and I'll be there.

Hey.....what do you know.....I was "undecided"...but I just decided for sure that I'm going.