IGNORED

National ice cream day

BIG TOM

This was an interesting place, luckily I went in just AFTER hitting the ATM, 'cause it certainly ain't cheap!! But, of course, I'm worth it!

They measure out the goods, add in a topping (theres quite a few of them!) and mash it together on a frozen slab of stone (marble I think), then serve in a bowl or waffle cone. Was certainly a good serving but ..... Regular is like $6, large is $8!! The one I found was in Stoney Creek, just off Paramount in the Home Depot mall.

http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/index.html

:fnd_(16):

This was an interesting place, luckily I went in just AFTER hitting the ATM, 'cause it certainly ain't cheap!! But, of course, I'm worth it!

They measure out the goods, add in a topping (theres quite a few of them!) and mash it together on a frozen slab of stone (marble I think), then serve in a bowl or waffle cone. Was certainly a good serving but ..... Regular is like $6, large is $8!! The one I found was in Stoney Creek, just off Paramount in the Home Depot mall.

http://www.coldstonecreamery.com/index.html

:fnd_(16):

Tim Horton's is trying that out in some of their stores.. It might go over well..

Wayne

You mean every day isnt Nat. Ice Cream Day? What the Heck......:crying:
Nope!! :no-no-no: Big Tom is pretty much of a stickler about having national icecream day only once a year.

Such a stickler as a matter of fact that he spends every day until then practicing his ice cream eating technique, just so he is in good form for the big event.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Nope!! :no-no-no: Big Tom is pretty much of a stickler about having national icecream day only once a year.

Such a stickler as a matter of fact that he spends every day until then practicing his ice cream eating technique, just so he is in good form for the big event.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

YOU GOT IT !!!!! Even took my puppy for a doggie sundae...vanilla custard mixed with dog bones.....She loved it , errrrr.... until the brain freeze kicked in...she has to slow down when eating that stuff..she needs more practice....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

If today was national ice cream day, I missed it - however I did celebrate yesterday with a large Pecan Special at my favorite local, Taggarts in Magnolia Ohio.

Cherry/vanilla ice cream with caramel topping with whipped cream and of course a cherry on top.:clap2:

YOU GOT IT !!!!! Even took my puppy for a doggie sundae...vanilla custard mixed with dog bones.....She loved it , errrrr.... until the brain freeze kicked in...she has to slow down when eating that stuff..she needs more practice....:fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16):

MMMM Sounds to me like an excuse for more demonstrating :essen_024::essen_018: :fnd_(16):