IGNORED

Looking for damaged 2nd gens tanks.

flb_78

Let me think about it, and if we had some other use for it. I've got the one from my 05 Midnite left over from the deer hit 3 months ago. Has baseball size dents in lower front area on both sides and another one on top left where the handlebar end hit.

I'll get back to you soon if I want to part with it or not.

Later, Scooter Bob

Let me think about it, and if we had some other use for it. I've got the one from my 05 Midnite left over from the deer hit 3 months ago. Has baseball size dents in lower front area on both sides and another one on top left where the handlebar end hit.

I'll get back to you soon if I want to part with it or not.

Later, Scooter Bob

You can have it, just cover the shipping.

Where are you at? Do you want to come pick it up, or should I look into shipping prices for you?

Later, Scooter Bob

Where are you at? Do you want to come pick it up, or should I look into shipping prices for you?

Later, Scooter Bob

Forrest:

I don't know how soon you want this, but I will be up in that area come December and would be happy to bring it back for you (especially if the shipping cost is unreasonable).

- Rick

Later, Scooter Bob

Check on the shipping charges please. Zipcode is 79108

Forrest:

I don't know how soon you want this, but I will be up in that area come December and would be happy to bring it back for you (especially if the shipping cost is unreasonable).

- Rick

This is very feasible as well. Im in no hurry. Let me found out on the shipping.

I will be up in that area come December.

Are you coming up to do some work on the "Beaver Dam"? Just kiddin', but it's a city 10 miles South of here. And if your in the neighborhood, give us a shout.

Check on the shipping charges please.

I'll get it down out of the rafters this weekend, not sure when we'll get down to Beaver Dam to the UPS store to check on the shipping though, but should know by the middle of the week.

A quick check at UPS website says 4 days to deliver,

I put in a guess at 40 pounds, delivered to residential address-

UPS Ground 28.17 USD Fuel Surcharge1.gif1.gif

1.06 USD Charges Per Package 29.23 USD Shipment Total: 29.23 USD

I put in a guess at 30 pounds, delivered to residential address-

UPS Ground 22.42 USD Fuel Surcharge1.gif1.gif

0.84 USD Charges Per Package 23.26 USD Shipment Total: 23.26 USD

I'll get a better weight on it when I get it down, but if this is reasonable, please let me know. I would just as soon take it to the store only once and send it.

Later, Scooter Bob

Are you coming up to do some work on the "Beaver Dam"? Just kiddin', but it's a city 10 miles South of here. And if your in the neighborhood, give us a shout.

HAHA! There is a small town called Beaver, WI that I used to drive through on my way up to the UP from where my parents lived in Illinois. If I recall correctly it is off of 141 quite close to the MI/WI border.

I'll let you know when I get up there - at least get out for ice cream or lunch or something.

Shipping for that bad boy is not near as bad as I had expected...

- Rick M.