IGNORED

lots of members never post

Snarley Bill

evertime i come on the site ,which is about 10 times a day i see members on line that have never or rarely ever post. don't sit on the side lines jump in and get your feet wet. i'm sure everyone on here would love to here from you. we have almost 6000 members.it would really be wild if we could get most of them to participate. i have met some really good people, and made close friends with alot of the people on here and some of them i have never met face to face. so jump in and join the fun. we need you. bill :2133:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BluesLover

How does the old saying go?

"You can lead a horse to water, but ya can't make him drink" ... and then there are some (like moi) who just drink and drink and drink ... :rasberry:

Cheers,

whats the old saying

its better to keep quite and be thought a fool then to open your mouth and prove them right

Hey wait a minute, I ressemble this...

Ever meet anyone who can put BOTH FEET in his mouth...Hi my name is Eck :whistling::rasberry:

whats the old saying

its better to keep quite and be thought a fool then to open your mouth and prove them right

Hey wait a minute, I ressemble this...

Ever meet anyone who can put BOTH FEET in his mouth...Hi my name is Eck :whistling::rasberry:

Hey eck, since we have so many new members, how about telling us again about your name and how it has helped you, at least once?

RandyA

I have a friend that I brought to the Texas Stampede that is not a member but rides a Far Out looking Roadliner and he now wants me to show him how to sign up and navigate the website...He and His wife were VERY Impressed with the people they met at the meet and BOTH said they have never just met strangers and felt so "At Home".He will be posting I bet as soon as I show him how.For all the newbies,as Wpredock says jump in and participate,a great group of people here. Tom

I'm going to be one of them fools and ask what is a lurker???

Not a foolish question at all, a lurker is someone that joins the site and just reads the posts (which there are many) Some folks dont bother to sign in and just read from the posts that were put up on each day. I have actually met a couple of members that I never saw post, but that showed up to a rally or M&E. It's all good as we are here for everyone, regardless if they do a lot of posting or none

:happy34:

Just like "crack", "meth" or Lonna's cheese cake...after that first bite.....you are hooked for good!

True but there's no cure for this addiction. Of course you can meet up with the VR anonymous group in chat any night. We can't cure you, but we promise to make the addiction permanent. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

True but there's no cure for this addiction. Of course you can meet up with the VR anonymous group in chat any night. We can't cure you, but we promise to make the addiction permanent. :rotf::rotf:

Margaret

no way fell for that chat thing once..them girls bring whips and chains and chrome g strings and stuff with them to that chat room..no way..no way..dont let them use them whips on ya..no way.....:smash2: