IGNORED

Hey Skid...............

DragonRider

Can you feel it yet, getting excited, cant sleep, too many things still havent come together.........................:080402gudl_prv::080402gudl_prv:

Your probably going through the same emotions like I did for all the Vogels, especially the first one, Is anybody going to show.........wow.........pulled it off, can I do it again next year only bigger and better..............

Cant woit to get there.............Thanks for putting this on.

:cool10::cool10::cool10:

Yeah, I wonder what ever happened to Vogel :crying:

Seems like the good rallies are getting shut down, I guess the guy doing the Vogel rally was getting to old or did not like the Ventures no more. I heard he jumped ship to another type of bike but now lets it sit in the garage.

:stirthepot::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Yeah, he sure put on some good ones, but I hear he wanted to do something special for his bride, so the rally is going to wait till 09.

And I hear from a good source, the bike isnt sitting, its getting a well deserved makeover, says nobody will know its the same bike when its finished............and as for jumping ship, isnt he still on a Star?............at least didnt go HD on us.......:rotf::rotf:

Seems like the good rallies are getting shut down, I guess the guy doing the Vogel rally was getting to old or did not like the Ventures no more. I heard he jumped ship to another type of bike but now lets it sit in the garage.

Skid,

Don't take this wrong, "Please"!

I too wonder about that "guy" that put on the Vogel quest. I thought that he might have put us all aside when he put his venture in the garage. I'm sure that Skid is going to try to out do that guy, now known as a gost rider.

I can't make this year, bike is still not done being made into a trike. But if there is going to be a '09 Vogel then I better start planning now.

Skid, I hope everything goes good for you and the fellow Ventureriders. I'm sure that your going to pull it off.

Ken:080402gudl_prv:

Hey Skid, cant wait, and there is no doubt in my mind we are going to have a great time. Cant go wrong riding in WV, so dont sweat the small stuff.:cool10: Since its hard to bring a "covered dish" on the bike is there some way we can help with your expenses:confused24: Craig

Hey I was the first one at the first Vogel. May be a chance to repeat here.

We'll be waiting Dan, but unless you are coming tonight, I think a few Northerners has already beat you here.....

Hey Skid, cant wait, and there is no doubt in my mind we are going to have a great time. Cant go wrong riding in WV, so dont sweat the small stuff.:cool10: Since its hard to bring a "covered dish" on the bike is there some way we can help with your expenses:confused24: Craig

Craig,

Thanks for the offer, we'll see what happens. I'll wait to see if everyone is having a good time before passing the hat. As long as everyone has a great time riding, I figure it will be well worth it. I will get a little better after this first time. This will not match the great Vogel Rally, but he had a couple years to improve it. I hope to be in the extented four day Meet & Eat section.

:clap2: :GREEN:

.Skid, it will be a great time, with all the people coming from VR, cant help but be great..........I will enjoy this one more than Vogel cause I can enjoy and not have to worry about anything else for a change................:cool10::cool10::cool10: Just got back from Jamie's and we got our route all planned out, his son is also joining us for this one on Paula's bike, his first long ride.........Looking forward to seeing everyone again, its been almost a year since I have seen some.........We be leaving about 6:00 pm Thrusday evening.

Oh Boy, Oh Boy, Oh boy.........:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

We'll be waiting Dan, but unless you are coming tonight, I think a few Northerners has already beat you here.....

Craig,

Thanks for the offer, we'll see what happens. I'll wait to see if everyone is having a good time before passing the hat. As long as everyone has a great time riding, I figure it will be well worth it. I will get a little better after this first time. This will not match the great Vogel Rally, but he had a couple years to improve it. I hope to be in the extented four day Meet & Eat section.

:clap2: :GREEN:

Will be good to see him again!!!