IGNORED

Wickenburg north to Jerome VIA 89 & 89A

videoarizona

Here's the link for the video. Re-rendered it in real time....so you can either get bored watching entire trip or speed it up yourself on playback if your computer allows that...

GoPro original at non-HD setting. Wanted to test out the lens. You can download...about 1gig....look for the download icon on lower right. Three little dots.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dofatb0q73m84n2/GP%20WickenburgtoGerome.mp4?dl=0

david

Scrape floorboards on the VStar 950Tourer multiple times...one of them is at 19:05ish. Handlebar mount: first section cam was mounted high...second.. moved lower. Didn't like lower....

Edited by videoarizona
Added info

Man I miss AZ!!

Gotta say David,, that sure is different than the 89a that I know coming out of Flag,, you passed lots of nice little camping spots though - gonna have to check that route out one of these days!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE VID Mr. Video!!

• 2 months later...

Puc,

This video ends about where your video from Jerome started.....So this is the lower part of the trip if you had kept going.....I want to do this again with the Venture...but have to do in Spring or Fall. To hot in the lower end in June!!!

Angelo...let me know next trip. As with Puc...if I can make it up there from Green Valley...I'll sure try!