Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 20 results

1. I saw a new commercial for the Chevy Eco today: A guy drives up to a Chevy dealer in a new Toyota Camry and the dealer asks if he's "Ready to trade the ole girl in?" The drive replies that it's a brand new Camry and he just wanted to look at the new Chevy. When the owner gets out to look at the cars the salesman starts looking at the Camry and says there's no way this can be a new car. Antoher saleswoman steps up and asks "what are you looking for?" He replies " A cassette deck". I immediately thought about the Venture. (I had a 99 before the RSTD) Maybe if the other makers would call out our Venture Yammy might finally wake up!
  2. A group of Americans were traveling by tour bus through Holland. As they stopped at a cheese farm, a young guide led them through the process of cheese making, explaining that goat's milk was used. She showed the group a lovely hillside where many goats were grazing. 'These' she explained, 'Are the older goats put out to pasture when they no longer produce.' She then asked, 'What do you do in America with your old goats?' A spry old gentleman answered,' They send us on bus tours! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Bob, a 70-year-old, extremely wealthy widower, shows up at the Country Club with a breathtakingly beautiful and very sexy 25-year-old blonde-haired woman who knocks everyone's socks off with her youthful sex appeal and charm and who hangs over Bob's arm and listens intently to his every word. His buddies at the club are all aghast. At the very first chance, they corner him and ask, 'Bob, how'd you get the trophy girlfriend?' Bob replies, 'Girlfriend? She's my wife!' They are knocked over, but continue to ask.'So, how'd you persuade her to marry you?' 'I lied about my age', Bob replies. 'What, did you tell her you were only 50?' Bob smiles and says, 'No, I told her I was 90.' ---------------------------------------------------------------- Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the doctor. With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small penis. After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, 'Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem.' The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table. 'Gee, Mom,' he exclaimed. 'For me?' 'Just take two,' Brenda replied. 'The rest are for your father.'
  3. A Tennessee fan walks into a restaurant and sits next to an Auburn fan with a Auburn hat & t-shirt on. He says to the fan, "A-U-B-U-R-N, what does that stand for?" The Auburn fan replies, "Alabama Usually Beats Us 'Round November." He turns to the Tennessee fan, sees UT on his hat and says, "What does UT stand for?" The Tennessee fan replies, "Us Too."
  4. I have to hit preview for this new thread post. But cannot do any "REPLIES" on other threads?
  5. Just wondering which threads" - have the most viewings? - have the most replies? - have lasted the longest time?
  6. Does anyone have a part number for Fuel Filter Options at local auto parts stores? Thanks for any replies.
  7. cannot post replies on any forum thread. AM I BEING PUNISHED? Cursor never pops up. But can post this new thread>>>
  8. Two friends were always trying to out-do the other in every thing they did. The first said, "I'll bet I can post on the forum and get more replies than you." The second accepted the challenge. 30 minutes later the first said, "Ha, 25 replies already, how are you doing?" The second answered, "128 and climbing fast." "How can that be? My post commented on the economy, the government, religion and all my pets. How could you possibly get more replies?" "I put a misspelled word in the title!"
  9. An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a. m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night. The man replies, "I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body." The officer then asks, "Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?" The man replies, "That would be my wife."
  10. Man sitting at home on the veranda with his wife and he says, "I love you." She asks, "Is that you or the beer talking?" He replies, "It's me............. talking to the beer."
  11. An elderly man is stopped by the police around 1 a. m. and is asked where he is going at this time of night. The man replies, “I am going to a lecture about alcohol abuse and the effects it has on the human body”. The officer then asks, “Really? Who is giving that lecture at this time of night?” The man replies, “My wife.”
  12. Got my "Millions available if you help me" emails today and wanted to reply with one of those snappy replies that I've read on this site but couldn't find any of them. If any of you have anything I could copy/paste, I'd appreciate it.
  13. I have a 2000 mm and i was wondering if there was anyway to extend the rear brake lever forward. Thanks in advance for the replies and help.
  14. did the LAW finally catch up with "REDNECK"??? i haven't seen him post in ages. sure do miss all of his "sugar coated" posts and replies. just jt
  15. So I have a new Clearview Shield coming and also so Polk db401 speakers I guess I should do them both at the same time? I was wondering if I could get some replies on these replacements. Never done either one. Thanks
  16. Looking for information/reviews on Continental Milestone tires. (Original post is in General Tech Talk folder.) Please click on link below to post reply, in order to keep replies in a single location. [ame=http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=41260]Continental Milestone Tires - VentureRider.Org[/ame] Thanks, Phoenix
  17. Looking to get a Satellite radio for my RSV. Have heard that one is taking over the other but don't know which. My question is what is a good receiver for a motorcycle? Which receiver has the best secure docking station for bikes? Currently have XM on my truck but don't know if after the "takeover" which will and will not work!!! I'm showing how little I know about this subject so be kind in all replies.
  18. dang I never knew there were such great friends out there guess I should have asked my enimies about the hitch.But I did have a good laugh when reading the replies . THANKS GUYS R L Nelson {Snake}
  19. anyone seen or heard from "GIGA-WHISKEY", in the past couple of weeks? i don't recall seeing any posts or replies. just jt
  20. Whenever I post something I have to search for the thread in the forum to find any replies. Can I set my profile somehow so that I get e-mail notification when someone replies to a thread that I have either started or participated in?