Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 21 results

1. Computer still acting up. Getting out the door in couple hrs to go look for new system. Any Recommendations??Think we are going with New Dell. It was good for 8 yrs. I guess thats almost as old as I am for a computer. Goiung to Sam's, Staples, Best Buy and what ever and look today. And Kat I couldn't answer message Warden won't look at Refurb. Bad experience with Tom Tom she can't get over. Warden can get into Club site and a few things but can't access most. Can't answer messages. Weird. Just lets me do what it wants when it wants. And she is going to put this one in garage??? I got BIG TOOLS out there....
  2. Just sell all of them First Gens and buy her a trike. The Warden gave you permission.
  3. Today has been a bummer all the way around!! Came in for another break. Garage stuff not going well this morning. Warden walked into the bedroom and heard a noise and saw a picture starting to fall off the dresser. Tried to grab it and found herself nose to nose with a 5' blacksnake!!! I hate snakes!! Scared me and I was watching from next room!! Put my welding gloves on and took him outside!! He didn't seem to mind. I didn't care for it. I was looking for gun in headboard of bed when I first saw him. Warden may not have liked that in her new bedroom suite. What makes a blacksnake have the stripes on it? It was a blacksnake but had faint strips showing on it. When he was in dark corner first thought was Copperhead!! Now that we know our hearts are working......
  4. Warden and I made 25 years today!! I don't know how but I wouldn't trade it!! I love you baby!!:clap2:25 Legal ones we got over 30.
  5. Happy Birthday to my Warden. Don't know where I would be without you sweetheart!! (I'd escape!!) And be lost!! I LOVE YOU!!!:Crazy_139::bighug:
  6. A redneck with a bucket full of live fish was approached recently by a game warden in Central Mississippi as he started to drive his boat away from a lake. The game warden asked the man, "May I see your fishing license please?" "Naw, sir," replied the redneck. "I don't need none of them there papers. These here are my pet fish." "Pet fish??" "Yep. Once a week, I bring these here fish o'mine down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for a while. Then when I whistle, they swim right back into my net and I take 'em home." "What a line of horse sh-t....you're under arrest." The redneck said, "It's the truth, Mr. Gov'ment Man. I'll show ya! We do this all the time!!" "WE do, now, do WE?" smirked the warden. "PROVE it!" The redneck released the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After a few minutes, the warden said, "Well?" "Well, WHUT?" said the redneck. The warden asked, "When are you going to call them back?" "Call who back?" "The FISH," replied the warden! "Whut fish?" asked the redneck.
  7. http://i.ebayimg.com/11/!!d2udE!B3M~$(KGrHgoH-D!EjlLlz,uWBKqhFq!ki!~~_11.JPG Anybody know anything about this place?? Was looking at a um you know 1st Gen. Warden is taking a nap....
  8. I'm still here!!! No Internet for three days!! How many were celebrating??? Thought you got rid of me didn't you!!! "Former" contractor chopped wires that go to phone and Sat wires. When it rained and it ran down the wires everything went out!! Phone went out,Internet went out and TV went out!!! What did we ever do before these things. I ain't telling how the Warden and I passed all that time with it cold and raining outside.... But I'm Still Here!!! Did I mention she cheats at cards???
  9. Warden says "Get in car and drive South!!" Leaving Fri night may stop when wheels get wet? Or anywhere in between. Great plans for this one. Go find Beach?? Budget a lot tighter for Vacation on Retirement check. I told her we could take tent. She didn't seem to like that idea?? Taking sister-in-law along. She backs the Warden up. Going to be a long trip.... I may need Meds!!!
  10. Took Warden back to doc today and he shot me down!!! 3 weeks + in the cast and I told her. No way you are getting out of that thing!! Doc took pics and said That thing really looks Great!!! Where is my saw? I've seen a few X-Rays and it looks Great!! Old Ladies not supposed to heal that Good!!! Gave Her a Clamshell she is supposed to wear and stay on crutches as she needs them. He talked to her pretty good and I haven't her without crutches more than 1/2 dozen times so far and without the Clamshell twice!! Just left Docs office 6 hrs ago!!! She went shopping for fishing gear!! But it is GREAT that she is healing like that. Or I just need to change Docs???
  11. Not me this time. I would rather it were. Warden went out to get mail yesterday got feet tangled up ended up with broke ankle. I had just got finished laying out everything to put bike back togatherr for Maint day. She was really hurting so I dropped everything and spent the day in the Emergency Room. Rained pretty good on uncovered engine with Air Box and everything off of it while we were gone. Warden is doing OK. I'm having a hard time keeping her down.Pain is not too bad but only has soft splint til next Monday. It is fractured and she has some ligament damage. Supposed to keep her off it and she is worse than I was. Bottom line is Bike should have been ready to go ( thats another story) but I'm not going to leave her here by herself. It would take a lot of things clicking togather now for me to make Maint Day. Not 100% sure but in the high 90's right now. Black Cloud still working OT!!
  12. John posted his yesterday and I finally got word this morning that my retirement board agrees with all the Doctors. It has only taken since May. Guess they thought I would have starved by now and they wouldn't have to pay!! I am a dilapidated worn out piece of junk!!! It is offical. I am retired. Anyone know where I can get a job where I don't have to whip convicts?? Warden doesn't think she can handle me full time around here. I would make one he** of a Wall-Mart Greeter "ALL RIGHT EVERYBODY ON THE WALL AND SPREAD EM!!!" "GET OUT OF THAT CART LADY, UGLY AIN"T A HANDICAP!!" " WALK YOUR FAT A** AND YOU MIGHT NOT BE IN THAT SHAPE!!" I got them all covered!!
  13. I know. I said that word but need some advice on this. If I retire I get a Medicaid Card or whatever it is from Social Security. Problem is Warden is 12 yrs younger than I am. It is going to cost me $537.00 a month to keep my health Insurance. It is very good insurance. I have to keep it on me and her to be able to keep it into retirement. I just need to cover her. Does this sound as high as I think it does?? I know people are paying a lot more I just don't have any idea how to shop for something like this. Getting rid of the Warden is NOT A OPTION!!!
  14. Misplaced my Color-tune somehow. It will turn up I think and then I will remember putting it there. The Warden and I turned my Parts Room upside down and no luck. And when the Warden searches SHE SEARCHES!!! I can't get away with nothing. Have looked everywhere I can thunk of. I HATE LOOSING TOOLS!!! Especially ones that cost almost a hundred bucks!!!!
  15. Doc passed sentence on me today. Another month at least on crutches and in walking cast or whatever that blasted thing is!! And NO Riding.#%%^&&$##@!@!!! We'll see. Warden not saying too much yet. She Knows what my plans are!!
  16. Please consider an '83 Venture Royale that I have posted for sale. I own two and I need to let one go. This is under protest mind you...but the warden rules with an iron fist. Should she ever mention the second one I am sure going to miss her. (HOPE SHE DOESN'T READ THIS) Thanx everyone...
  17. Hi guys and girls. Have a problem that I was interested in knowing if any of you had ever tackled. I have a Royal Star Tour Classic 1998 with the speedometer on the gas tank. The are some kind of dried up spots on the inside of the glass covering the meter and it really annoyes me (the warden says I am insanely picky to say the least). Have been looking at replacing the glass but before I do this I wanted to know if any of you guys had ever done this. At Yamaha´s spare part list the glass is not listed seperately but I could easily have the glass made. Then again - maybe this is not supposed to be interchangeable and Yamaha wants you to buy a new speedo if the glass brakes for example? Another thing that has crossed my mind is to change the speedo to the digital 2005 Tour Deluxe old Buick style. Don´t know if this is possible but maybe some of you could enlighten me. The speedo being placed on the tank makes it a little akward to look at since one has to look down and therefore off the road and traffic and in my eyes that is something that increases risk of ending up in a accident or rear ending the vehicle in front. God knows that motorcyclists need all the attention and alertness possible in todays traffic. Hope that some of you can help me on this issue and any advice or info is greatly appreciated. Just don´t tell me to get myself a newer bike with the original speedo on the handlebar. Really love my bikes (two 1998 Tour Classics) for the color and that vintage look and I am not about to get another one in the near future - Well - maybe a Venture next spring if the Warden slackens her administration and alertness,,,,,,,,,
  18. OK help me out here. Mamamo none of this is your fault. But on the way back Mamamo was snapping pics and i was showing Froggy how good the scoot was handling. Thus pic of me with arms in air. Warden went nuts! claimed "The next time they pull you out of the ditch I won't be taking care of you!!" Really got upset about that pic. Again Mamamo it was not your fault. I tried to explain it to her that I was just checking the steering and it was no big deal. She wouldn't buy that one but said if I had enough of you to back me up that I just wasn't being a clown she might accept it. How many have done this to check steering? Road was new pavement and perfect. HELP PLEASE!!
  19. All I can say is WOW!!!http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Motorcycles___Yamaha-Venture-11000-original-miles-Beautiful-Condition_W0QQitemZ330245579625QQddnZMotorcyclesQQddiZ2283QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item330245579625& Everyone knows what I think of the Blue 84's. I might be able to make a feeble attempt at this. If I sell the warden..
  20. E-Bay#130227481249 What color is that thing??
  21. You would look good riding this. I hear it's for sale. You could park it at my camp and the warden would never know.