Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. We have had no power for just over 24 hours!! finally back on. We lost our side fence, but everything else is okay. We have a big water geyser coming over the fence from next door... so guess everything in our storage shed is now crap Wind still very strong, and they say we have this weather for two more days
  2. Since tonights game is Jets and Broncos (I'm a Broncos fan), I'm going to do the best thing there is tonight. I am going to watch Caddyshack instead.....
  3. [ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=172_1314706263]http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=172_1314706263[/ame] Yikes, think I would have to pull over to try and get my heart started again..
  4. Geez, getting unpacked and back to the routine is hard!! miss you all, but was great to see my grandchildren. Alan back to work today and truck broke down not a good start. Big appointment with lawyer tomorrow-- hope its good progress. Will have more time after that to come talk with ya
  5. And today I've accomplished a lot lol. I showered, had my 28oz of yummy goodness (coffee), laundry, and assisted with the oil change on the bike....what?! Shouldn't I get paid for this? Oh well, Time for a beer. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
  6. Anyone interested in tandum jumping out of a plane next year...of course we will have a parachute.....:whistling:cost is around $175.00 plus a new pair of shorts...I need another 5 brave souls (or more) to take the plunge...This includes a video of you soiling yourself.. :yikes:
  7. How about a rattler in the jacket? Now that's something!!!
  8. Congratulations on your new scoot...Just saw the picture on your bio page...NICE.. EVEN THOUGH ITS A :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yikes: .
  9. The medication has kicked in and I feel like a new man this afternoon......the redness and swelling is almost all gone...I'm still a little tired but that is to be expected...gonna go to work tomorrow and kick some butt !!!!!! Gonna leave Rocket and Rod in charge of things :yikes: got to keep Rod away from the GRANNYS too !..... modern medicine is a wonderful thing.............I FEEL GOOD :dancefool:
  10. The bike is all loaded and we will be meeting Buffalo Bodnar at around 8am for gas and then we're off to see the Wizzard..........Look out Freebird ...here we come ! It will be great to see everyone again
  11. I just can't imagine!!!! I really feel sorry for the kid!
  12. Woke up this morning to no water in the house.....Went into the basement to checkout our well pump to find that our 80 gallon pressure tank ruptured during the night....yep, flooded basement again...at least my new sump pump was working just fine..not to bad except that the new tank and installation will cost me $850.00.....YIKES..THANK GOODNESS MY PLUMBER WILL LET ME BREAK IT UP INTO THREE PAYMENTS... ..DRAT YOU BOOMER AND YOUR PYGMIES....
  13. I just finished talking with my friend in Bozeman, Montana He said that since early this morning the snow has been waist high and is still falling.... His wife has done nothing but look through the kitchen window. He says that if it gets much worse, he may have to let her in... :rotf:
  14. Then the beast bit its "HEAD OFF"!!!!
  15. :yikes: Story goes driver was by himself and dozed off... No one hurt
  16. Check out the latest in motorcycle safety. It is in another language but with subtitles. I don't think they tested it enough before making this video. http://biertijd.com/mediaplayer/?itemid=21816
  17. Your doin it bakwards again!!!:rotf: VR.org Maintenance Day's....Ride 'em in, Push 'em out
  18. According to the calendar Buddy Rich is 104 Geez, that's some adVenture! :Crazy_139: you old geezer.
  19. I am starting to get a bit concerned about the changes happening in here Avatars are going all weird with the likes of kregadoodle, and cupcake Some folks' posting in pink What is happening to the tone of this place???
  20. 12 Days until MD and not one mention of "CHEESECAKE" :yikes: :yikes:
  21. Just wanted to share our trip. Went down around Osage Beach area of Missouri to ride some "Swinging" bridges. They were all on gravel roads, but not bad riding. Just makes more clean and polish for me. Bridges were all built by Joe Dice. Joe built 30 swinging bridges but only 4 remain. None have collapsed- "we were told" -they were just replaced by a more modern bridge. All the bridges were built very similar and all have cables just like you see in the pictures. A bunch of straight large gauge wires banded together that have stood the test of time for almost 100 years. And at least one still has the school bus cross it! YIKES Also went to the Cave restaurant for lunch. What a neat place, food is good, bit pricier than we like, but you pay for the experience too. And the kid with the "shuttle van" ......... All I can say is HOLD ON! WOW, what a ride! LOL Far as I'm concerned food was free, I paid for the ride! WOO HOO! When we stopped I asked if we landed or were we shot down? (Got a chuckle out of everyone.) Hope you enjoy. Bryan
  22. I see a lot of engine parts for sale that the owner must have when they tore down the bike and now has pistons and connecting rods and bits and peices of the motor for sale. So who is buying any of this? It just looks like to me that it is a waist to even put this stuff on fleebay. So what do you all think???? Bubber
  23. I happened across this on Craigslist. http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/mcy/1651149236.html Would you pay $185 for an oil change if it was done in your driveway? I wonder if they'd double the price for a V-four.
  24. I just recieved the following 24pcs x 10mm Round Led Light Bulb Wire/Wired(Bright BLUE) Seller name http://pics.ebaystatic.com/aw/pics/s.gifmegaplace4u from Hong Kong Shipped them the same day I paid for them ($9.20 no shipping charge) Recieved them after 6 days. Tried them before the post and they work fine. Pig tail is 6 to 8" long. Now all I have to do is wire them together and place them. I know a guy who gives good instructions to those of us that are extremly electrically challenged like me, ain't that right Eck? I think I will be pretty happy with them so I thought I would pass it along to those of you who wanted to fool around with some cheap LEDs without spending a fortune. :banana: I thought the price was right. Many different colors to choose from too. Good luck Bubber aka Steve