Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 11 results

1. Steel Horse Cowboy is looking for a set of Roadhouse slip on 2 into 1 pipes for his 1999 Royal Star Venture. I have checked a few places and have come up with nothing so far. I would appreciate any help finding these. Thank You ..... C.R here is the Thread I started back in 2008. I did get them from Dennis Kirk. http://venturerider.org/forum/search.php?searchid=2399498&pp=25&page=3 It might be possible that they do not make them for your bike anymore. I am still looking though. My pipes came with the slash cut tips. I turned them to point down. Fuzzy
  2. Tomorrow Nov. 11, 2010 on Veterans Day, the Texas Roadhouse restaurant near me is offering a free "Early Bird" (4:00 to 6:00 PM) meal to our military, active or veteran. My offer (by email) is valid only at the Fishers, Indiana restaurant, but I would guess that if you check their main web-site there will be something there for other locations. Other VR members in the Indianapolis area may want to take a trip to Fishers. Must provide proof of military service. I will use a copy of my Honorable Discharge. It's only 44 years old. The DD 214 is getting a little faded.
  3. Does anyone on here have these on their Venture? And how well do you like them?
  4. Kirby

GPS

Ok here's a question that's probably been asked a thousand times already. What is a good cheap gps that works well with the 09RSV? I'm kinda old school and use maps normally but lately everyone is encouraging me to bite the bullet and get a gps system for my bike. Which one and what features to look for? I have Roadhouse mufflers so the bike is a little loud. I don't use the helmet intercom system either. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
  5. G'day all, Wanted to introduce myself..... Alan Collins is the name - and Aussie Annie is me missus. I joined the site as a way of saying thank you to you all for your encouragement and help you have given to Annie, in her endearvour's to return to riding. I get a chuckle out of reading some of the posts, and find the tech stuff interesting. I won't post often, me and 'puter's don't go together:crying: How I got the Nickname... Many years ago while driving trucks long distance (all states of Australia) I pulled up at a roadhouse for a rest break. Walking back from prime mover, and 38 foot trailer I reach the back when the trailer brake decides to give out - and the whole rig starts moving!! I turn and start running back along the trailer, keeping pace with the thing I am now trying to open the Bl##*y door :scorched:Finally manage to clamber aboard and hit the emergency brake! When I finally get into the roadhouse all the other driver's say they never saw anyone "step so quick" And the nickname was born:happy65:
  6. If anyone is interested in purchasing OEM exhaust please let me know. I figure I would ask you all before posting them on eBay. I used the exhaust for my 600 mile break in, then replaced them with RoadHouse slip-on's. They are in mint condition (no scratches, etc). After a recent trip to Chattanooga with 19 Harleys, I ended up replacing my 08 Venture with an 09 Street Glide. Great bike!!
  7. The Roadhouse Exhaust website has been down for the last couple of months. I gave them a call today and they are under new management. She said they hope to be up and running mid April.
  8. Has anyone resently tried to purchase Roadhouse pipes direct. I ordered a set for my 06 RSV on 10/5 via the telephone. I got someone on the phone right away, they took my order and told me they were in stock (Moto classics w/ 4" slash cut ends for $ 369.00) and would ship fed X ground from CA to PA appox. 1 week. I haven't recieved and I am unable to get in touch w/ them by phone, fax or e-mail. Anybody know anything about them I don't ??
  9. What's the prevailing wisdom with the RSTD and Roadhouse Sharkfin Slipons, to rejet or not to rejet? I'm hearing rejetting isn't necessary, I see folks on here that run them. Any feedback?
  10. I have Roadhouse 65's slip-ons on my V-Star. About 4 inches behind the clamp where the pipe slides onto the stoch head pipe, there is a 2 inch wide brown/yellow blotch. the head pipe is not blued. Is this normal? Any way to clean it? Have not talked to Roadhouse yet. Was going to call them, but don't have the number and their web site is down right now.
  11. Does anyone here have a set of these on their RSV? I've heard the Roadhouse brand on a VTX and they sound real good. http://www.roadhousebrand.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=RBS&Product_Code=54-330