Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

1. i have a full bub exhaust on my 05 rstd and was wondering if the so called removable baffles are easy to get out. matt
  2. Does anyone know what tips will work on bub sleepers
  3. I'm having trouble deciding between the Bub slip-ons or the Barons slip-ons. I like the looks of the Barons more, but am afraid they might be too loud. Does anyone know which on is louder (baffles in) ? I've listened to the sound clips, but couldn't tell. Also, it seems to be quite the task to pull the Bub baffles, with cutting welds & drilling rivets, etc. How easy is it to pull the baffles on the Barons:confused24:? These are the two questions I need info. on. Thanks a bunch.
  4. Greetings all, I came into a beautiful 98 Royal Star. It looks like it started life out as a standard because it has quad exhausts. Not only that but it appears to be BUB 4x4 exhausts. The bike came with the deluxe backrest, seats and soft bags. If anyone out there has them I was wondering what the pipe measurements are [OD/ID] I think it would look really awesome with FOUR tailgunner mufflers. Attached are a couple of pics. I have already sent some inquires out to BUB. Excuse the poor quality.
  5. i just ordered bub exhaust for my venture any one have any experience
  6. Hello All, I have an opportunity to trade with a stealership, straight across, a set of BUB sleepers from a 07 RSTD with 4900 miles for my 05 RSTD stock mufflers. They say that they cannot sell the bike with non-EPA mufflers. Are those running BUBs happy with the tone and performance? Does seem like a no brainer. My star does have some pop on decel and I am sure more noticeable with the BUBs. Might force me to look at the rest of the exhaust for leaks. Thanks
  7. I bought a set of Bub mufflers off craigslist and love the sound. The tips are flaking. Has anyone sanded down the chrome and painted the tips with a high temp paint? They might look nice with flat black paint. I know I can buy new tips.
  8. Looking for some ideas for different tips for the Bubs slip ons. Anyone know where to get different tips? Thanks Richie R
  9. Has anyone put BUB slip on mufflers on the RSTD. Was it easy install do they sound good , are you glad you did ?
  10. Currently restoring a 2000 Venture that was laid down by the prior owner. This is the pretty side. Going for more of a bagger look / less weight. Bub exhaust. Shaved windscreen. Kurkyinian grips. Really enjoy the bike. Chris
  11. Hi guys. I have a 2005 Royal Star Tour Deluxe and have just ordered the Complete Bub 4 into 2 exhaust system for it. This system replaces the head pipes as well as the slip-ons. Bub doesn't say anything about re-jetting, but my dealership has told me that I don't need to re-jet unless i change the head pipes, which I will be doing. Because of what my dealership said, I contacted the guys at Baron, and they tell me that I shsouldn't have to re-jet unless I change the intake. I told them that the only change that I planned to make to the intake was to use K&N elements. They told me that even with the change of elements along with changing the whole exhaust, they still would not recommend re-jetting. Also, I can't seem to find a jet kit out there for a 2005 Royal Star Tour Deluxe anyway. I am a little un-easy with the conficting information. I trust the guys at Baron because they have alot of experience with the Royal Star, but at the same time, I want to be sure my mistress doesn't burn up from running to lean. Do any of you guys have a 2005 or newer RSTD with the Complete Bub 4 into 2 system? If so, what did you do or what has your experience been. Regards, Tony 2005 Royal Star Tour Deluxe
  12. What a eventful trip I had And no members near for assistance Will tell you members later But Now Question I dont like the BuB mufflers on it If I replace them with the original pipes is there anything I have to do with the Carbs
  13. OK what do I tipe in to find out more about bub Exhaust. I know there is more on hear then what I am finding in search . Bub Exhaust.
  14. A local has a set of BuB exhaust forsale. Who has them and what do you think of them? I'm seriously thinking about them. He had them on his bike for one season then sold his bike.
  15. Is there anyone near the Sacramento ca. area that I might be able to meet up with or talk to on this subject? I have cut my air boxes, bub slip-ons, dynatec 3000 set at curve 3. The bike has good power but cant get away from the ping and down shift on the hills. HELP!
  16. http://www.seven-streamliner.com/ [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAiTkQqzdn8]YouTube - BUB Seven Streamliner 350mph Run[/ame]
  17. I am thinking of buying Bub slip on exaust for my 2009 Venture.Do I need to rejet my Carbs?
  18. I stopped at a dealer today and was talking about how my Venture sounds like a sewing machine and that I miss the 'Potato, Potato' sound of my V-Twin. He took me to his Venture and turned it on - It sounded great! He said they were slip-on mufflers, something like BUB...???? He couldn't remember the name of them. Do any of you have any idea what ones he is talking about? craigr
  19. need some help here. i am trying to remove Bub end caps. I have drilled off the two rivets but cannot seem to get the puppy to come lose? Help!
  20. Just in case anyone was wondering if this could be done, Yes you can put other HD pipes on your RSV once you put the "adapter" brackets on. I bought my 2000 RSV used, in 2005. It had BUB slip-ons on it at the time. The chrome on the end caps had deteriorated to the point where they needed to be replaced. However, I did not want to pay the $200 that new end caps were going to cost. Plus, they were too loud for me (I think the previous owner removed the baffles). I then bought the HD muffler brackets sold on VR, and put on a set of drilled out RK mufflers. I liked them, but was looking for just a little more sound. Recently, I got a set of brand new HD touring BUB slip-ons off EBAY for $80 (Yes, $80!), and they fit right on the "adapter" brackets. They're still pretty loud, though, so I don't know if I'll keep them. If I decide to sell them, I'll post 'em here first to see if anybody wants them. If not, I'll put 'em back on EBAY. Anway, just in case anyone was wondering...
  21. how many of us 2nd genners have the bub exhaust on our scoots? my bub's were on the bike when i bought it almost 5 years ago. they still look and sound good. but just this week i've noticed the right bub is makeing a rattling/tenny sound when warming the bike up. it goes away after a few minutes. i guess i need to repack them. i though i read some where about how to repacking them. best reguards don c.
  22. I'm an owner of a RSV 2007 and I'm looking for Bub .... Could you tell me if I have to re-jet my carburators? Could I install tips at the end of thoses pipe to shot the exhaust true the ground ? Thank's for your reply. Ti-lou
  23. I just bought a 99 Venture and the light bar bulbs are very dim, I suspect they have never been changed and are wore out so to speak. Was wondering what type of bub to get, suspect H4 and what wattage is stock.Also anyone know of a decent place to order from?
  24. Does anyone know if it is neccessary to rejet if you add the bub slip ons?I have heard conflicting data.
  25. I resently was given a set of Bub sleeper slip on mufflers that the chrome tips were pealing badly. Took them to a powder coater who stipped the rest of the chrome (Media blasted) then powder coated them w/ high temp (1000 Deg) black satin. While I had them apart I repacked the baffles w/ 4 stroke packing material. They soung great, not to loud but a nice growl.